Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#86 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV

I've always thought rifles but I like my dip with these These are so good but I recommend this to anybody and everybody
Laura R.
Laura R.
Urbandale, IA

Goes good with everything! Totally recommend it for any occasion! Deliciousness and everyone likes them! Can't go wrong
Desy R.
Desy R.
Wellton, AZ

I love this one because I can put anything that I like on it because if I get any flavor I will leave it and not eat it
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX

Ughhhhhh i eat these way to much. which is probably why my pants never fit me anymore. I love ruffles chips in general.
Karen D.
Karen D.
Cleveland, AR

Delicious alone or with dips. Perfect compliment to sandwiches, brats, hot dogs, burgers or just all alone for a snack.
Becky L.
Becky L.
Los Angeles, CA

The original and the best. I've tried buying generic brands but they're not the same. Best dipped in ranch dressing :)
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Chico, CA

Seriously the best tasting chips ever. I even dip them in French onion dip. I always have them out for family dinners.
Angel J.
Angel J.
Mckee, KY

The right amount of salt for the chip. These are my go to every time I want a salty chip or just something super salty
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI

Great for dips. They hardly ever break. We eat them all the time at home with sour cream. They're perfect, but pricey.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT

These are great! The crunch is amazing and they taste perfectly salty! They are one of my favorite chip brands to dip