BY RUFFLES

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Morgan S.
Emporia, KS
Although the cheddar are my favorite, these are very tasty too. I have to pour some into a small container otherwise I'd eat the entire bag.
Kristi S.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this chips for dips at parties. I wouldnt use them for salsa. Not to strong of a salt taste which is a plus some brands are too salty.
Valerie W.
They are good, just a little too salty for me. I'd probably eat them again, though. Not much different from others, besides being thicker.
Christine O.
Baden, PA
This is my favorite go-to chip. It has a perfect amount of salt and crunch. It's yummy by itself and strong enough to dip without breaking.
Brandi A.
West Lafayette
Why change a good thing. These are the best. Kids love them. I love them. Just taste great. Perfect for parties also. Everybody loves them.
Brandy F.
Twin Lakes, WI
Ruffles Original is for me. I love to treat myself with chips and dip. It brings me back to my childhood. It is one of my favorite snacks.
nataly b.
roma, TX
i love food.. and i love ruffles. i'm such a fatty.. i love food.. food makes my day much greater and it helps me deal with my depression.
Nicole M.
Washington
I refuse to eat anything other than ruffles with ridges. The flavor is amazing. It doesn't leave an oily flavor or coating in your mouth
Lex W.
Great chips for any kind of dip! My absolute must when I buy sour cream and onion dip, but they go well with lots of other dips as well.
Krystal M.
Moore, OK
Foodie Expert
My family's favorite chip for summer barbecue! The ridges make them perfect for dipping. Just have to keep the kids from eating them all!