BY RUFFLES #37 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Kim D.
Kim D.
Gentry, AR
My husband's favorite chip of all time. I prefer a flavor but he loves flavor and texture of ruffles original.
Tarrah A.
Tarrah A.
We love these thick, ridged, salty chips! We always purchase a large bag or two for parties and get togethers.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
These are great chips to eat with any dip and don't break or crack often. They can be a little to oily though.
Brigid C.
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
These chips are so delicious! I actually really enjoy dipping them in ketchup, like French fries but crispier!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Sevierville, TN
Love these just for an everyday snack and everyone loves them! I put them on my sandwich for an added crunch!
Kim H.
Kim H.
Paoli, IN
I can eat the whole bag!! Just the right amount of salt. Doesnt.break easily in dip. Love all the new flavors
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
boardman, OH
Love the Ruffles brand chip, They have nice crunch to them and they are perfect paired with a good chip dip.
Auriel S.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
I will always pick original ruffles over any other chip/brand. They are the best for dips and by themselves!
kira h.
kira h.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Love these ruffles help hold on the dip better then any other brand! always have them in Stock at my house!!
Ruthann M.
Ruthann M.
Love the ruffles in these chips! It is perfect for picking up dip and they are strong enough to hold up too.