Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#79 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Addison C.
Addison C.
Hilton Head, SC

Classic and Delicious! Not much more to say... Good plain or with dips, but my favorite way is served with cottage cheese!
Bengali G.
Bengali G.

You can never go wrong with Ruffles Original Potato Chips! I love adding them inside my sandwich to get the added crunch!
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH

Classic chip that is good at anytime. It's a cookout staple and is great with some french onion dip. Everyone loves them.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Watertown, NY

I buy at least a bag per week I love the ruffle texture. These are delicious and a great side with hotdogs or hamburgers.
Nancy d.
Nancy d.
Hesperia , Ca

I have this product all the time in my house , because is excellent snack for all the family. The flavor is so delicious
Jennervy Manisha M.
Jennervy Manisha M.
Carson, CA

It's so addicting I couldn't stop eating it lol. But I wish the entire bag was filled with chips rather than mostly air😕
Teliah G.
Teliah G.

I don't usually eat chips, but when I do I go for the Ruffles Original chips. They hold up for dips and they taste good.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX

Ughhhhhh i eat these way to much. which is probably why my pants never fit me anymore. I love ruffles chips in general.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV

I've always thought rifles but I like my dip with these These are so good but I recommend this to anybody and everybody
Desy R.
Desy R.
Wellton, AZ

I love this one because I can put anything that I like on it because if I get any flavor I will leave it and not eat it

Join Now