Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#40 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY

Ruffles brand original potato chips are great to have with things like onion dip because they hold it better than a flat chip
Amber T.
Amber T.
Harrodsburg, KY

Can't go wrong with original ruffles. Always have a nice crisp to them. I love dipping them in ketchup for some extra flavor
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN

These are okay, good flavor but they are really greasy. So they aren't that good for you. But good for a social get together
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

Ruffles are number 1 for best chips. They have a great taste and they have all kinds of different flavors that taste amazing
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

Ruffles are my absolute favorite chips! You can eat them with just about anything. Although I think the baked kind is better
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Nancy, KY

I like the ruffles original. Great for parties and for dips. They are affordable. I can find them on sale most of the time.
It's my favorite chips. I love Ruffles, although it is not as healthy as I would like. I consider the best choice of chips.
kat m.
kat m.
Austin, TX

I really love to buy the cheese ruffles and eat it with my sandwich. They are really addicting! Too bad they are unhealthy.
katherine b.
katherine b.
Fort Wayne, IN

our entire loves ruffles we use them for dips or by themselves they are great for parties and get togethers just love them
Addison C.
Addison C.
Hilton Head, SC

Classic and Delicious! Not much more to say... Good plain or with dips, but my favorite way is served with cottage cheese!

Join Now