Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#40 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Clovis, CA

Hmmm . yummy. I just love these chips for dipping. They are very sturdy for ranch dip or even spinach dip. My family just love it.
Chantel H.
Chantel H.

Love them! I put them in a bowl & throw some hot sauce on it lmao its amazing ahhaa. Y'all go try it for those who like hot saucee
Megan a.
Megan a.
Saint Louis, MO

These are our absolute favorite chip brand and flavor to buy when pairing with dips. We pick a bag up at our local grocery store.
Kim J.
Kim J.
Oak Forest, IL

I like ruffles. I have purchased them in the past. I feel they give you less in the bag, but you still pay more for the product.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morgan City, LA

Ruffles original potato chips taste perfect with several types of dips. This is my favorite brand or original chips to dip eith.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Can't go wrong with a bag of basic ruffles potato chips. Crunchy and salty. Very disappointed the bags are getting so small now
Haley B.
Haley B.
Flint, TX

Love eating these when I'm on my down time and i just want to be lazy... No extra flavor just the original ruffles potato chips
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Toronto, On, ON

Growing up you knew it was family movie night when there was original ruffles with onion dip. That brings back good memories.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY

Ruffles brand original potato chips are great to have with things like onion dip because they hold it better than a flat chip
Laura G.
Laura G.
Somerset, KY

Ruffles Original Potato Chips are perfect to eat with any kind of dip. They are just the right thickness so they don't break.

Join Now