Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#79 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Flint, TX

Love eating these when I'm on my down time and i just want to be lazy... No extra flavor just the original ruffles potato chips
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Can't go wrong with a bag of basic ruffles potato chips. Crunchy and salty. Very disappointed the bags are getting so small now
Laura G.
Laura G.
Somerset, KY

Ruffles Original Potato Chips are perfect to eat with any kind of dip. They are just the right thickness so they don't break.
Suzie M.
Suzie M.
American Fork, UT

My favorite chip. It doesn't have all those processed flavors that trigger my headaches and it's strong enough to dip! BONUS!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY

Ruffles brand original potato chips are great to have with things like onion dip because they hold it better than a flat chip
Amber T.
Amber T.
Harrodsburg, KY

Can't go wrong with original ruffles. Always have a nice crisp to them. I love dipping them in ketchup for some extra flavor
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN

These are okay, good flavor but they are really greasy. So they aren't that good for you. But good for a social get together
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

Ruffles are my absolute favorite chips! You can eat them with just about anything. Although I think the baked kind is better
kat m.
kat m.
Austin, TX

I really love to buy the cheese ruffles and eat it with my sandwich. They are really addicting! Too bad they are unhealthy.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Nancy, KY

I like the ruffles original. Great for parties and for dips. They are affordable. I can find them on sale most of the time.

Join Now