Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#55 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Urbandale, IA
Goes good with everything! Totally recommend it for any occasion! Deliciousness and everyone likes them! Can't go wrong
Karen D.
Karen D.
Cleveland, AR
Delicious alone or with dips. Perfect compliment to sandwiches, brats, hot dogs, burgers or just all alone for a snack.
Desy R.
Desy R.
Wellton, AZ
I love this one because I can put anything that I like on it because if I get any flavor I will leave it and not eat it
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX
Ughhhhhh i eat these way to much. which is probably why my pants never fit me anymore. I love ruffles chips in general.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Great for dips. They hardly ever break. We eat them all the time at home with sour cream. They're perfect, but pricey.
Becky L.
Becky L.
Los Angeles, CA
The original and the best. I've tried buying generic brands but they're not the same. Best dipped in ranch dressing :)
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
These are great! The crunch is amazing and they taste perfectly salty! They are one of my favorite chip brands to dip
Hmong shee K.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I love ruffles because it's a little bit thicker, not too thick. It supper crunchy and still holds the chip together.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Beloit, WI
LOVE the waves in these chips. They also have the perfect thickness! Definitely a potato chip worthy of any cookout!
suzanne s.
suzanne s.
Jericho, NY
Best ridge chip crunchy and salty. love when i get them one sale look for deals on chips and try to buy when on sale