BY RUFFLES #32 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Laura R.
Laura R.
Urbandale, IA
Goes good with everything! Totally recommend it for any occasion! Deliciousness and everyone likes them! Can't go wrong
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
I've always thought rifles but I like my dip with these These are so good but I recommend this to anybody and everybody
Karen D.
Karen D.
Cleveland, AR
Delicious alone or with dips. Perfect compliment to sandwiches, brats, hot dogs, burgers or just all alone for a snack.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX
Ughhhhhh i eat these way to much. which is probably why my pants never fit me anymore. I love ruffles chips in general.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Great for dips. They hardly ever break. We eat them all the time at home with sour cream. They're perfect, but pricey.
Becky L.
Becky L.
Los Angeles, CA
The original and the best. I've tried buying generic brands but they're not the same. Best dipped in ranch dressing :)
Hmong shee K.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I love ruffles because it's a little bit thicker, not too thick. It supper crunchy and still holds the chip together.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
These are great! The crunch is amazing and they taste perfectly salty! They are one of my favorite chip brands to dip
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
River Forest, IL
I enjoy these but after awhile, it gets to be a little to greasy. i prefer the light/fat free version of these chips
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Beloit, WI
LOVE the waves in these chips. They also have the perfect thickness! Definitely a potato chip worthy of any cookout!