BY RUFFLES

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Morgan S.
Boise, ID
Besides kette chips, these are my favorite ever! Definitely a go to party snack..great with dips, sandwiches or burgers or as a stand alone snack with a good drink.
Bailey B.
Richmond, VA
I love these chips! I make ranch dip for them with ranch packets and Greek yogurt. Perfect amount of salt and the perfect thickness so the chips don't break in my dip :)
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Nothing like eating one of these, just to see the photo makes me mouth water I love it. This is my real favorite treat, when I was in Panama I ate one daily, I love them I could not be bored or complain about them ever
Emily D.
Just the plain original ruffles chips are absolutely delicious.good by its self,good with dip,and great for party and get togethers with your friends and family
Amanda B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Classic potato chip favorite. They pair well with th almost any dip! I do feel they have became saltier over time. It may just be my taste buds, but who knows.
Yari M.
Saint Cloud, FL
These chips are amazing with everything. You can eat them whenever. I wish more would come in the bag. These chips are great all by themselves or with any dip.
Harley W.
Queen Creek, AZ
Foodie Expert
Love these! I love how crispy they are and they have salt but not to much. I love making an onion dip and using these with them. There the perfect combination.
Courtney C.
Foodie Expert
these are my favorite. i like the plain, salty taste. they're good to eat with cheese dip or sour cream or any dip really. they're also so good with a sandwich
Shernette R.
Bridgeport, CT
Foodie Expert
Good potato chips, nicely flavored and well packaged. My daughter goes crazy for these so I regularly pack them in her snack bag for school or other outings.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
Foodie Expert
I prefer this Ruffles 100 times more than the regular cheese ones. I love these with some salsa botanera or cheese , always my favorite top 3 in my chip list