Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#86 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Libby T.
Libby T.
West chester, Pa

I love these chips! The amount of salt and crunch create a flavor explosion in your mouth. Dip them in some French onion dip? Genius!
Joy N.
Joy N.

The best potato chips on the market. Love Ruffles! They are excellent and go well with my homemade onion dip. A favorite at parties.
Paula Q.
Paula Q.

A bit smaller than before but I guess I understand since there's inflation. They're often on sale and sometimes you can find coupons
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Yonkers, NY

Great chips, the ridges make them nice and firm, yet not hard! Great for dipping! Without ridges you lose half the chip in the dip.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Roanoke, IL

A really good flavorful, salty chip. Sturdy dip chip that goes great with anything. I prefer to use with sour cream and onion dip!
Tammy M.
Tammy M.

Ruffles are our favorite chips. No I do not like paying over 3 dollars of one bag of chips. I do try and wait till they go on sale
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Clovis, CA

Hmmm . yummy. I just love these chips for dipping. They are very sturdy for ranch dip or even spinach dip. My family just love it.
Madison B.
Madison B.

These are a great go to chip for parties and snacks. They are perfectly crispy without being too hard. Good for scooping up dips.
Megan a.
Megan a.
Saint Louis, MO

These are our absolute favorite chip brand and flavor to buy when pairing with dips. We pick a bag up at our local grocery store.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morgan City, LA

Ruffles original potato chips taste perfect with several types of dips. This is my favorite brand or original chips to dip eith.