BY RUFFLES #43 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Desy R.
Desy R.
Wellton, AZ
I love this one because I can put anything that I like on it because if I get any flavor I will leave it and not eat it
Karen D.
Karen D.
Cleveland, AR
Delicious alone or with dips. Perfect compliment to sandwiches, brats, hot dogs, burgers or just all alone for a snack.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
I've always thought rifles but I like my dip with these These are so good but I recommend this to anybody and everybody
Laura R.
Laura R.
Urbandale, IA
Goes good with everything! Totally recommend it for any occasion! Deliciousness and everyone likes them! Can't go wrong
Becky L.
Becky L.
Los Angeles, CA
The original and the best. I've tried buying generic brands but they're not the same. Best dipped in ranch dressing :)
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Great for dips. They hardly ever break. We eat them all the time at home with sour cream. They're perfect, but pricey.
Hmong shee K.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I love ruffles because it's a little bit thicker, not too thick. It supper crunchy and still holds the chip together.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
These are great! The crunch is amazing and they taste perfectly salty! They are one of my favorite chip brands to dip
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Panacea, FL
#Saltygoodness that makes it impossible to eat just one. Goes great for #summertime picnics. Great #crunchygoodness.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
River Forest, IL
I enjoy these but after awhile, it gets to be a little to greasy. i prefer the light/fat free version of these chips