Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#64 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Nancy, KY
Sept. 26, 2016, 11:05 a.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
I like the ruffles original. Great for parties and for dips. They are affordable. I can find them on sale most of the time.
kat m.
kat m.
Austin, TX
I really love to buy the cheese ruffles and eat it with my sandwich. They are really addicting! Too bad they are unhealthy.
Addison C.
Addison C.
Hilton Head, SC
Classic and Delicious! Not much more to say... Good plain or with dips, but my favorite way is served with cottage cheese!
katherine b.
katherine b.
Fort Wayne, IN
Dec. 28, 2016, 7:25 a.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
our entire loves ruffles we use them for dips or by themselves they are great for parties and get togethers just love them
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
Classic chip that is good at anytime. It's a cookout staple and is great with some french onion dip. Everyone loves them.
Bengali G.
Bengali G.
You can never go wrong with Ruffles Original Potato Chips! I love adding them inside my sandwich to get the added crunch!
Teliah G.
Teliah G.
Sept. 21, 2016, 1:02 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
I don't usually eat chips, but when I do I go for the Ruffles Original chips. They hold up for dips and they taste good.
Jennervy Manisha M.
Jennervy Manisha M.
Carson, CA
It's so addicting I couldn't stop eating it lol. But I wish the entire bag was filled with chips rather than mostly air😕
Nancy d.
Nancy d.
Hesperia , Ca
I have this product all the time in my house , because is excellent snack for all the family. The flavor is so delicious
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX
Ughhhhhh i eat these way to much. which is probably why my pants never fit me anymore. I love ruffles chips in general.