Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#81 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Santa Barbara, CA

Such great original, plain potato chips! Especially delicious with french onion dip! Not the healthiest option out there but oh so good.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Washington

I refuse to eat anything other than ruffles with ridges. The flavor is amazing. It doesn't leave an oily flavor or coating in your mouth
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Sequatchie, TN

The Ruffles Original potato chips is our go to chip for an any time snack or special occasions. They go perfectly with any dip or plain.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fernandina Beach, FL

Ruffles with ridges are delicious! Perfect amount of salt and so crispy and delicious. I'm a huge fan of classic flavored potato chips.
Latezia F.
Latezia F.
Phoenix, AZ

Good old picnic stand by serves its purpose but there are a lot of good quality Brands out there now that make this product look subpar
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX

These are my favorite because i like the ridges in the chips. I don't know why really, but it makes me prefer this over a smooth chip.
Eyla M.
Eyla M.

I love the original Ruffles that are so good my whole family loves them too I also like the cheese flavor I would defiantly recommend
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

I love these chips with some jalapeño cheese dip. I love the ripples and the crunch. I just wished they made bigger family sized bags
Laura M.
Laura M.
Yonkers, NY

These are definitely my go to chips. I get these whenever I want a quick snack but I specially like them when I am having a sandwich.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
chicago

Ruffles is my favorite brand of chips. I love the ridges in the chips and the original is great when paired with a dip or even plain.