Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#45 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX

These are my favorite because i like the ridges in the chips. I don't know why really, but it makes me prefer this over a smooth chip.
Libby T.
Libby T.
West Chester, PA

I love these chips! The amount of salt and crunch create a flavor explosion in your mouth. Dip them in some French onion dip? Genius!
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

I love these chips with some jalapeño cheese dip. I love the ripples and the crunch. I just wished they made bigger family sized bags
Eyla M.
Eyla M.

I love the original Ruffles that are so good my whole family loves them too I also like the cheese flavor I would defiantly recommend
Joy N.
Joy N.

The best potato chips on the market. Love Ruffles! They are excellent and go well with my homemade onion dip. A favorite at parties.
Paula Q.
Paula Q.

A bit smaller than before but I guess I understand since there's inflation. They're often on sale and sometimes you can find coupons
Damiana R.
Damiana R.
CARAPICUIBA, SAO PAULO

adoro, um bom petisco num final de tarde fria assistindo filme, muito bom, gosto de todos os sabores mas fico com a original mesmo
Tammy M.
Tammy M.

Ruffles are our favorite chips. No I do not like paying over 3 dollars of one bag of chips. I do try and wait till they go on sale
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Clovis, CA

Hmmm . yummy. I just love these chips for dipping. They are very sturdy for ranch dip or even spinach dip. My family just love it.
Chantel H.
Chantel H.

Love them! I put them in a bowl & throw some hot sauce on it lmao its amazing ahhaa. Y'all go try it for those who like hot saucee

Join Now