BY RUFFLES #98 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

katherine b.
Fort Wayne, IN
our entire loves ruffles we use them for dips or by themselves they are great for parties and get togethers just love them
Lauryn K.
columbus, OH
Classic chip that is good at anytime. It's a cookout staple and is great with some french onion dip. Everyone loves them.
Bengali G.
You can never go wrong with Ruffles Original Potato Chips! I love adding them inside my sandwich to get the added crunch!
Nancy d.
Hesperia , Ca
I have this product all the time in my house , because is excellent snack for all the family. The flavor is so delicious
Teliah G.
I don't usually eat chips, but when I do I go for the Ruffles Original chips. They hold up for dips and they taste good.
Jennervy Manisha M.
Carson, CA
It's so addicting I couldn't stop eating it lol. But I wish the entire bag was filled with chips rather than mostly air😕
Karen D.
Cleveland, AR
Delicious alone or with dips. Perfect compliment to sandwiches, brats, hot dogs, burgers or just all alone for a snack.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
I've always thought rifles but I like my dip with these These are so good but I recommend this to anybody and everybody
Desy R.
Wellton, AZ
I love this one because I can put anything that I like on it because if I get any flavor I will leave it and not eat it
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX
Ughhhhhh i eat these way to much. which is probably why my pants never fit me anymore. I love ruffles chips in general.