Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#40 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Hitomi T.
Hitomi T.
San Diego , Ca

You cannot do wrong with the original flavor ruffles. I like the wriged chips over the flat ones .I feel like they are crunchier than flat ones
brianna l.
brianna l.

These are perfect for dip! They are big and hold up well without breaking. These are some of our favorite chips at my house. Good flavor too!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Independence , OH

These are really good brand of the tater chips. And they are really great for dipping since they are extra stronger than regular potato chips
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Emporia, KS

Although the cheddar are my favorite, these are very tasty too. I have to pour some into a small container otherwise I'd eat the entire bag.
Christine O.
Christine O.
Baden, PA

This is my favorite go-to chip. It has a perfect amount of salt and crunch. It's yummy by itself and strong enough to dip without breaking.
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Twin Lakes, WI

Ruffles Original is for me. I love to treat myself with chips and dip. It brings me back to my childhood. It is one of my favorite snacks.
nataly b.
nataly b.
Roma, TX

i love food.. and i love ruffles. i'm such a fatty.. i love food.. food makes my day much greater and it helps me deal with my depression.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Sequatchie, TN

The Ruffles Original potato chips is our go to chip for an any time snack or special occasions. They go perfectly with any dip or plain.
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Santa Barbara, CA

Such great original, plain potato chips! Especially delicious with french onion dip! Not the healthiest option out there but oh so good.
Latezia F.
Latezia F.
Phoenix, AZ

Good old picnic stand by serves its purpose but there are a lot of good quality Brands out there now that make this product look subpar

Join Now