BY RUFFLES

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

MaKell T.
Provo, UT
Love these chips! I tried getting a different brand recently, but quickly realized that I won't do that ever again, because Ruffles Original potato chips cannot be beat!
Rose M.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
Ruffles gives you a perfect crispy chip. A chip that is thick enough to hold any type of dip and stay in form as well as hold up when your inserting the chop into a bowl of dip! I like a good original flavor once and awhile to either build on the flavor with a dip or just to enjoy the flavor itself. Those ridges are the perfect vessel for holding whatever you put on them.
Tara B.
I'm an original Ruffles girl. No need for any flavors. Plain potato chips are the best and if I get a choice, Ruffles are my go to! Their ridges just make them taste so much better then all other chips!
shabnum f.
Foodie Expert
these chips are one of all time favorite from when i was growing up and they still are! they’re not that healthy and they obviously cause acne but i’m so addicted! i definitely recommend this to others !
Kayla E.
Foodie Expert
These chips taste great. They aren't too salty like other brands. They are definitely affordable. I am a repeat customer. They definitely met my expectations and would recommend them to others!!!!!!!!!
Betsy G.
W Lafayette, IN
I could eat these all day! These are one of my favorite kinds of chips! I love these kind of chips! Just the right amount of ingredients and I get these all the time!
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
Foodie Expert
These chips are the perfect base for any dip, or great on their own. The ruffles make it fun to eat because they're more sturdy and have nice texture. The ruffles also make them excellent for holding any kind of dip, because it gets deliciously stuck in the grooves. These have the perfect amount of salt to satisfy your savory food cravings.
Sarah S.
Reedley, CA
The right amount of salt and goes great if chocolate covered! I use these brand of chips for parties with sour cream and onioin dip along with the cheddar cheese and sour cream ruffles chips. Always the best turnout. With 2 bags of each kind feeds 20 people. And that's with hand fulls of chips per person. Great brand and I will always buy them.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
Foodie Expert
He is always tastes really good and it. I don't know if they use a different oil than most potato chips but it does taste better than a lot of the average regular potato chips. It's great for dipping. I really want to try a lot of these other flavors I see I have never heard of before.
Frankie M.
San Diego, CA
I love the ruffles brand and a lot of the flavors they make these chips are great for parties or just watching the game at home relaxing with or without dip u wont be disappointed at all not to salty but just right for my taste if you have never tried these go out and by yourself a bag