Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#86 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Tulare, CA

These are the perfect beach snack. They have different types of flavors and they are one of my favorite chips. They go perfect with sandwiches!
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Meriden, CT

I absolutely love these chips with French onion dip . I hide these from my children and husband all the time. I tell them they can't have any .
Chrissi S.
Chrissi S.
glasgow, KY

Best chips ever for ranch dip! Cant go wrong with original. Its always a winner!

We use it for parties or at home and the whole family loves it
Hitomi T.
Hitomi T.

You cannot do wrong with the original flavor ruffles. I like the wriged chips over the flat ones .I feel like they are crunchier than flat ones
brianna l.
brianna l.

These are perfect for dip! They are big and hold up well without breaking. These are some of our favorite chips at my house. Good flavor too!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Independence, OH

These are really good brand of the tater chips. And they are really great for dipping since they are extra stronger than regular potato chips
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Emporia, KS

Although the cheddar are my favorite, these are very tasty too. I have to pour some into a small container otherwise I'd eat the entire bag.
Christine O.
Christine O.
Baden, PA

This is my favorite go-to chip. It has a perfect amount of salt and crunch. It's yummy by itself and strong enough to dip without breaking.
nataly b.
nataly b.
Roma, TX

i love food.. and i love ruffles. i'm such a fatty.. i love food.. food makes my day much greater and it helps me deal with my depression.
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Twin Lakes, WI

Ruffles Original is for me. I love to treat myself with chips and dip. It brings me back to my childhood. It is one of my favorite snacks.