Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#79 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Emporia, KS

Although the cheddar are my favorite, these are very tasty too. I have to pour some into a small container otherwise I'd eat the entire bag.
Christine O.
Christine O.
Baden, PA

This is my favorite go-to chip. It has a perfect amount of salt and crunch. It's yummy by itself and strong enough to dip without breaking.
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Twin Lakes, WI

Ruffles Original is for me. I love to treat myself with chips and dip. It brings me back to my childhood. It is one of my favorite snacks.
nataly b.
nataly b.
Roma, TX

i love food.. and i love ruffles. i'm such a fatty.. i love food.. food makes my day much greater and it helps me deal with my depression.
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Santa Barbara, CA

Such great original, plain potato chips! Especially delicious with french onion dip! Not the healthiest option out there but oh so good.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Sequatchie, TN

The Ruffles Original potato chips is our go to chip for an any time snack or special occasions. They go perfectly with any dip or plain.
Latezia F.
Latezia F.
Phoenix, AZ

Good old picnic stand by serves its purpose but there are a lot of good quality Brands out there now that make this product look subpar
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fernandina Beach, FL

Ruffles with ridges are delicious! Perfect amount of salt and so crispy and delicious. I'm a huge fan of classic flavored potato chips.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX

These are my favorite because i like the ridges in the chips. I don't know why really, but it makes me prefer this over a smooth chip.
Libby T.
Libby T.
West chester, Pa

I love these chips! The amount of salt and crunch create a flavor explosion in your mouth. Dip them in some French onion dip? Genius!

Join Now