BY RUFFLES #93 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Kim J.
Kim J.
Oak Forest, IL
I like ruffles. I have purchased them in the past. I feel they give you less in the bag, but you still pay more for the product.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morgan City, LA
Ruffles original potato chips taste perfect with several types of dips. This is my favorite brand or original chips to dip eith.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Can't go wrong with a bag of basic ruffles potato chips. Crunchy and salty. Very disappointed the bags are getting so small now
Haley B.
Haley B.
Flint, TX
Love eating these when I'm on my down time and i just want to be lazy... No extra flavor just the original ruffles potato chips
Katie P.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
Ruffles brand original potato chips are great to have with things like onion dip because they hold it better than a flat chip
Suzie M.
Suzie M.
American Fork, UT
My favorite chip. It doesn't have all those processed flavors that trigger my headaches and it's strong enough to dip! BONUS!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Somerset, KY
Ruffles Original Potato Chips are perfect to eat with any kind of dip. They are just the right thickness so they don't break.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Ruffles are my absolute favorite chips! You can eat them with just about anything. Although I think the baked kind is better
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
These are okay, good flavor but they are really greasy. So they aren't that good for you. But good for a social get together
Amber T.
Amber T.
Harrodsburg, KY
Can't go wrong with original ruffles. Always have a nice crisp to them. I love dipping them in ketchup for some extra flavor