BY RUFFLES #93 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Latezia F.
Latezia F.
Phoenix, AZ
Good old picnic stand by serves its purpose but there are a lot of good quality Brands out there now that make this product look subpar
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Ruffles with ridges are delicious! Perfect amount of salt and so crispy and delicious. I'm a huge fan of classic flavored potato chips.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
These are my favorite because i like the ridges in the chips. I don't know why really, but it makes me prefer this over a smooth chip.
Eyla M.
Eyla M.
I love the original Ruffles that are so good my whole family loves them too I also like the cheese flavor I would defiantly recommend
Libby T.
Libby T.
West Chester, PA
I love these chips! The amount of salt and crunch create a flavor explosion in your mouth. Dip them in some French onion dip? Genius!
Joy N.
Joy N.
The best potato chips on the market. Love Ruffles! They are excellent and go well with my homemade onion dip. A favorite at parties.
Paula Q.
Paula Q.
A bit smaller than before but I guess I understand since there's inflation. They're often on sale and sometimes you can find coupons
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Ruffles are our favorite chips. No I do not like paying over 3 dollars of one bag of chips. I do try and wait till they go on sale
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Clovis, CA
Hmmm . yummy. I just love these chips for dipping. They are very sturdy for ranch dip or even spinach dip. My family just love it.
Megan a.
Megan a.
Saint Louis, MO
These are our absolute favorite chip brand and flavor to buy when pairing with dips. We pick a bag up at our local grocery store.