BY RUFFLES

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Kayla H.
You can never go wrong with Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag especially the cheddar and sour cream ones! Ruffles are a great chip to eat with dips of any kind!
Caiti C.
Edgerton
I love to use these chips to make chicken tenders. I made it for my roommates this week and they fell in love. Just dip the chicken in melted butter and then roll in crushed lays. AMAZING!
Jessica L.
Elmwood Park, IL
Foodie Expert
one of my favorite snacks is definitely these with french onion dip. i typically have these during the summer at bbqs but they can definitely be eaten all year long!
Jason Y.
Itasca, IL
The holy grail of plain potato chips! Nothing is better than finding a perfect dip to pair with Ruffles. They have a distinct taste, much different than other brands out there. This is always my go-to, classic, chip.
allison s.
Foodie Expert
I like these because of the ruffels in the them it makes them more fun. They tatse good but not my favorite brands of potato chip. This is due to the ingredients.
Jennifer S.
Joliet, MT
Foodie Expert
Ruffles original chips are hands down the best chip to use with dip. We usually buy them if we are going to have dip since they are so sturdy. We also like the cheddar and sour cream flavor
Zelma B.
Orange, CA
Classic taste when I'm in the need of something light and salty. Pairs great with sour cream and union dip! My go to chip when I'm looking for something light and healthy.
Desirae k.
These are vey good chips. They taste like how they are supposed, and they have a great crunch. I prefer the rippled potato chips. I haven't check the ingredients. They seem fine though, so I would recommend to others.
Elizabeth L.
Walnut, CA
who doesn't love potato chips. if i could eat one food for the rest of my life it would be potato chips. of course its not the healthiest food in the world but who cares. love how you can find this basically anywhere.
Winter P.
Vallejo, CA
Recently had a bag of origin ruffles with dip at a friends house watching a football game. It is the ultimate low key snack that everyone enjoys... Even the kids.