Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#40 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Georgia E.
Georgia E.
Cambridge, MD

This is my favorite summer time snack it goes great with cold spins he dip I love it they have the perfect about of salt on t to go with the cold dip
Juliette T.
Juliette T.
Miami, Florida

If you ask me, nothing beats the original. This bag of chips will always be one of my favorite. The amazing flavor the crunch is out of this world.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Flint Charter Township

What can I say about a bag of chips? Wonderful! Loved them! Very good tasting! Will repurchase! Only downfall is that I cut my mouth while eating. :(
Jean R.
Jean R.
Clinton, MD

Great chips. Can eat these these out of the bag or with dips. Good either way. Always a hit when I buy these. These don't stay long in the house!
Fariha M.
Fariha M.
Newtown, PA

Something about these potato chips makes this so much better than the originals. I think it's delicious and a great snack with a good sandwich!!
Simona C.
Simona C.
Vanier, Ontario

Crisp and delicate great with most dips.not expensive.traditional great original salty taste.recommended to snack enthusiasts and children even.
Hitomi T.
Hitomi T.
San Diego , Ca

You cannot do wrong with the original flavor ruffles. I like the wriged chips over the flat ones .I feel like they are crunchier than flat ones
crystal h.
crystal h.
Perry, FL

These are really good potato chips. They have just the right amount of salt. I love to eat these with some ranch dip. Perfect TV watching snack
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Meriden, CT

I absolutely love these chips with French onion dip . I hide these from my children and husband all the time. I tell them they can't have any .
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Tulare, CA

These are the perfect beach snack. They have different types of flavors and they are one of my favorite chips. They go perfect with sandwiches!

Join Now