Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#86 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Watkinsville, GA

These and the sour cream and cheddar ruffles are my all time favorite chips. I prefer these over the wavy lays and k think they are better for dipping
Lee P.
Lee P.
Milton, FL

The best potato chips for dip! These are so good and never too salty. They are strong enough to hold onto dip when you scoop it. And that's important.
Georgia E.
Georgia E.
Cambridge, MD

This is my favorite summer time snack it goes great with cold spins he dip I love it they have the perfect about of salt on t to go with the cold dip
Juliette T.
Juliette T.

If you ask me, nothing beats the original. This bag of chips will always be one of my favorite. The amazing flavor the crunch is out of this world.
sydney s.
sydney s.
Knoxville, TN

Ruffles original are my favorite snack! I love the texture as they are different from regular potato chips. The salty flavor is not too overwhelming!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Flint Charter Township

What can I say about a bag of chips? Wonderful! Loved them! Very good tasting! Will repurchase! Only downfall is that I cut my mouth while eating. :(
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Love Ruffles they are my first chip choice. They have the perfect amount of salt on them. I have not tried all the new flavors but I definitely will.
Jean R.
Jean R.
Clinton, MD

Great chips. Can eat these these out of the bag or with dips. Good either way. Always a hit when I buy these. These don't stay long in the house!
Fariha M.
Fariha M.
Newtown, PA

Something about these potato chips makes this so much better than the originals. I think it's delicious and a great snack with a good sandwich!!
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Meriden, CT

I absolutely love these chips with French onion dip . I hide these from my children and husband all the time. I tell them they can't have any .