Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#40 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Blenheim

My all time favourite go to chip. Whether it's movie night with some homemade chip dip or some chips on the side with my sandwich. I love Ruffles plain chips.
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA

These chips with French onion dip is heaven! Great chip flavor, not to greasy or salty. Love the ruffles! Perfect for dipping! Find them at your local market.
Belen C.
Belen C.
Newark, NJ

These chips are very delicious! Since they are original flavor, they are perfect with any dipping sauce. They're not too salty as other original chips are.
Gav F.
Gav F.
Roscoe, IL

Original flavored chips go with any occasion but especially a beach day, it's simple, easy, and everyone's favorite. No guessing what flavors anyone likes!
ere V.
ere V.
San Diego, CA

Mmmmm delicius por cierto acabo de comprar unas soy una adicta a estas papitas fanatica a estas ricas papitas con sal súper crujientes amm😋😋 las recomiendo
Kim S.
Kim S.
Tacoma, WA

When I am craving something salty these are the perfect snack. Crunchy and salty! I love these chips! They are also really great with dips too! Soon good!
Tiffani B.
Tiffani B.

I love this plain chips because of the salt in them. I know salt isn't good for you but if I have to have a chip this is it add hot sauce and your winning
Lee P.
Lee P.
Milton, FL

The best potato chips for dip! These are so good and never too salty. They are strong enough to hold onto dip when you scoop it. And that's important.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Watkinsville, GA

These and the sour cream and cheddar ruffles are my all time favorite chips. I prefer these over the wavy lays and k think they are better for dipping
Kiah S.
Kiah S.
Moscow, ID

I really love these potato chips. They go perfectly with onion or ranch dip and are sturdy enough to not completely crumble when your scooping up dip.

Join Now