BY RUFFLES #98 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

crystal h.
Perry, FL
These are really good potato chips. They have just the right amount of salt. I love to eat these with some ranch dip. Perfect TV watching snack
Jasmine A.
Tulare, CA
These are the perfect beach snack. They have different types of flavors and they are one of my favorite chips. They go perfect with sandwiches!
brianna l.
These are perfect for dip! They are big and hold up well without breaking. These are some of our favorite chips at my house. Good flavor too!
Emily S.
Independence , OH
These are really good brand of the tater chips. And they are really great for dipping since they are extra stronger than regular potato chips
Morgan S.
Emporia, KS
Although the cheddar are my favorite, these are very tasty too. I have to pour some into a small container otherwise I'd eat the entire bag.
Ariana S.
Santa Barbara , CA
Such great original, plain potato chips! Especially delicious with french onion dip! Not the healthiest option out there but oh so good.
Jennifer N.
Sequatchie, TN
The Ruffles Original potato chips is our go to chip for an any time snack or special occasions. They go perfectly with any dip or plain.
Danielle C.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Ruffles with ridges are delicious! Perfect amount of salt and so crispy and delicious. I'm a huge fan of classic flavored potato chips.
Latezia F.
Phoenix, AZ
Good old picnic stand by serves its purpose but there are a lot of good quality Brands out there now that make this product look subpar
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
These are my favorite because i like the ridges in the chips. I don't know why really, but it makes me prefer this over a smooth chip.