Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#79 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Gav F.
Gav F.
Roscoe, IL

Original flavored chips go with any occasion but especially a beach day, it's simple, easy, and everyone's favorite. No guessing what flavors anyone likes!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Tacoma, WA

When I am craving something salty these are the perfect snack. Crunchy and salty! I love these chips! They are also really great with dips too! Soon good!
Tiffani B.
Tiffani B.

I love this plain chips because of the salt in them. I know salt isn't good for you but if I have to have a chip this is it add hot sauce and your winning
Lee P.
Lee P.
Milton, FL

The best potato chips for dip! These are so good and never too salty. They are strong enough to hold onto dip when you scoop it. And that's important.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Watkinsville, GA

These and the sour cream and cheddar ruffles are my all time favorite chips. I prefer these over the wavy lays and k think they are better for dipping
Megan B.
Megan B.
Las Vegas, NV

Ruffles are the classic potato chip. Right amount of thickness, crunch and saltiness. I buy the Natural version when possible but love Ruffkes period.
Kiah S.
Kiah S.
Moscow, ID

I really love these potato chips. They go perfectly with onion or ranch dip and are sturdy enough to not completely crumble when your scooping up dip.
sydney s.
sydney s.
Knoxville, TN

Ruffles original are my favorite snack! I love the texture as they are different from regular potato chips. The salty flavor is not too overwhelming!
Georgia E.
Georgia E.
Cambridge, MD

This is my favorite summer time snack it goes great with cold spins he dip I love it they have the perfect about of salt on t to go with the cold dip
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Flint Charter Township

What can I say about a bag of chips? Wonderful! Loved them! Very good tasting! Will repurchase! Only downfall is that I cut my mouth while eating. :(

Join Now