Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#55 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Fariha M.
Fariha M.
Newtown, PA
Something about these potato chips makes this so much better than the originals. I think it's delicious and a great snack with a good sandwich!!
Hitomi T.
Hitomi T.
Oct. 9, 2016, 3:01 a.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
You cannot do wrong with the original flavor ruffles. I like the wriged chips over the flat ones .I feel like they are crunchier than flat ones
crystal h.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
These are really good potato chips. They have just the right amount of salt. I love to eat these with some ranch dip. Perfect TV watching snack
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Tulare, CA
These are the perfect beach snack. They have different types of flavors and they are one of my favorite chips. They go perfect with sandwiches!
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Meriden, CT
Oct. 5, 2016, 6:55 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
I absolutely love these chips with French onion dip . I hide these from my children and husband all the time. I tell them they can't have any .
Emily S.
Emily S.
Independence , OH
These are really good brand of the tater chips. And they are really great for dipping since they are extra stronger than regular potato chips
brianna l.
brianna l.
These are perfect for dip! They are big and hold up well without breaking. These are some of our favorite chips at my house. Good flavor too!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Emporia, KS
Dec. 14, 2016, 8:52 p.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
Although the cheddar are my favorite, these are very tasty too. I have to pour some into a small container otherwise I'd eat the entire bag.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Sequatchie, TN
Oct. 7, 2016, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
The Ruffles Original potato chips is our go to chip for an any time snack or special occasions. They go perfectly with any dip or plain.
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Such great original, plain potato chips! Especially delicious with french onion dip! Not the healthiest option out there but oh so good.