Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#86 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Natchitoches, LA

Ruffles are always my go-to dip chip. Quality and flavor is always consistent. Onion dip and Ruffles are a standard at our family gatherings. Ruffles never disappoint.
Luvly S.
Luvly S.

One of my favorite chips! Goes good with french onion dip, or alone. I've tried other similar original flavor chips and I find Ruffles original is way better in taste.
Phuong D.
Phuong D.
Wichita, KS

One of my favorite chips! Great with dip and by itself. Beats the off brands. Love all the other flavors too! Yes it met my experience and I bought this at Walmart.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Boise, ID

Besides kette chips, these are my favorite ever! Definitely a go to party snack..great with dips, sandwiches or burgers or as a stand alone snack with a good drink.
S.O. R.
S.O. R.

I have a bit of a potato chip obsession & these are probably my favorites. I always have to buy the smaller bags because I'll go through a bigger one way too fast.
hiyo o.
hiyo o.
Florida

This snack is good just one day, tasted good but not the way that you want. I prefer Lay's chips than this one. Again it doesn't taste bad but is no my favorite.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Apex, NC

We buy these a lot to have with dip or for when we have cook outs. The kids like them as well as the adults. Great price and better taste then some other brands.
Ana Luiza V.
Ana Luiza V.

Really good! Better than Lays, it is thicker and not over-salted as other chips sometimes can get.
They have a less-fat version, which is good, but less crunchy
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Lincoln , CA

My favorite!! Best with a yummy dip that's nice and ice cold. My kids love them too. We can't have them in the house that often or its all we want to eat. Lol.
Yari M.
Yari M.
Saint Cloud, FL

These chips are amazing with everything. You can eat them whenever. I wish more would come in the bag. These chips are great all by themselves or with any dip.