Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#40 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
Phuong D.
Phuong D.
Wichita, KS

One of my favorite chips! Great with dip and by itself. Beats the off brands. Love all the other flavors too! Yes it met my experience and I bought this at Walmart.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Boise, ID

Besides kette chips, these are my favorite ever! Definitely a go to party snack..great with dips, sandwiches or burgers or as a stand alone snack with a good drink.
S.O. R.
S.O. R.

I have a bit of a potato chip obsession & these are probably my favorites. I always have to buy the smaller bags because I'll go through a bigger one way too fast.
Taniela F.
Taniela F.
Stratford, Ontario

Best rigged potatoe chip on the planet! Noone does a chip like ruffles! I think these sell themselves. Wish they were so expensive or we would buy them more often
Angie C.
Angie C.
Apex, NC

We buy these a lot to have with dip or for when we have cook outs. The kids like them as well as the adults. Great price and better taste then some other brands.
hiyo o.
hiyo o.
Florida

This snack is good just one day, tasted good but not the way that you want. I prefer Lay's chips than this one. Again it doesn't taste bad but is no my favorite.
Ana Luiza V.
Ana Luiza V.

Really good! Better than Lays, it is thicker and not over-salted as other chips sometimes can get.
They have a less-fat version, which is good, but less crunchy
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Lincoln , CA

My favorite!! Best with a yummy dip that's nice and ice cold. My kids love them too. We can't have them in the house that often or its all we want to eat. Lol.
Yari M.
Yari M.
Saint Cloud, FL

These chips are amazing with everything. You can eat them whenever. I wish more would come in the bag. These chips are great all by themselves or with any dip.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Barling, AR

These will always be my go to chip for any family BBQ or dip party that I attend. They go great with any meal and are sturdy enough to be dipped into anything.

Join Now