Add a Photo

By RUFFLES
#79 in Chips
GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges!
S.O. R.
S.O. R.

I have a bit of a potato chip obsession & these are probably my favorites. I always have to buy the smaller bags because I'll go through a bigger one way too fast.
hiyo o.
hiyo o.
Florida

This snack is good just one day, tasted good but not the way that you want. I prefer Lay's chips than this one. Again it doesn't taste bad but is no my favorite.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Apex, NC

We buy these a lot to have with dip or for when we have cook outs. The kids like them as well as the adults. Great price and better taste then some other brands.
Ana Luiza V.
Ana Luiza V.

Really good! Better than Lays, it is thicker and not over-salted as other chips sometimes can get.
They have a less-fat version, which is good, but less crunchy
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Barling, AR

These will always be my go to chip for any family BBQ or dip party that I attend. They go great with any meal and are sturdy enough to be dipped into anything.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Lincoln , CA

My favorite!! Best with a yummy dip that's nice and ice cold. My kids love them too. We can't have them in the house that often or its all we want to eat. Lol.
Yari M.
Yari M.
Saint Cloud, FL

These chips are amazing with everything. You can eat them whenever. I wish more would come in the bag. These chips are great all by themselves or with any dip.
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA

These chips with French onion dip is heaven! Great chip flavor, not to greasy or salty. Love the ruffles! Perfect for dipping! Find them at your local market.
Gav F.
Gav F.
Roscoe, IL

Original flavored chips go with any occasion but especially a beach day, it's simple, easy, and everyone's favorite. No guessing what flavors anyone likes!
ere V.
ere V.
San Diego, CA

Mmmmm delicius por cierto acabo de comprar unas soy una adicta a estas papitas fanatica a estas ricas papitas con sal súper crujientes amm😋😋 las recomiendo

Join Now