BY RUFFLES

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Manda P.
Pompano beach, FL
Não sei porque mas definitivamente não tem o mesmo sabor que a ruffles do Brasil :( mesmo sendo sabor original tem algo de diferente. Não deixa de ser gostosa mas prefiro a brasileira.
Nikki L.
Niagara Falls, NY
I buy these for every party I have. They pair perfectly with Bison chip dip and the bags are empty before we know it so Buy extra! For the price you get a good amount. You can't go wrong with the ruffles chips!
Gracelyn E.
Lynn, MA
Foodie Expert
Ruffles are my absolute favorite non-kettle potato chip! They are so light, but are crunchy and salty. They are good for dipping and for parties, due to their low break-in-the-bag factor.
Rheanna T.
san jose, CA
Foodie Expert
I love eating this with a side of guacamole or spinach dip for more taste. This is my choice if I don't want anything too unhealthy in my body and I'm fond of plain tasting chips.
Kimberly A.
Waukesha, WI
Foodie Expert
When i was pregnant with my daughter I had to have plain Ruffles potato chips. Specifically! So of course I love them. They are thickly cut, nicely salted and crunchy. They are great alone or paired with dip
Jenna M.
Warren, MI
Foodie Expert
Nothing better then the ruffles potato chips with dip. I love the flavor of these potato chips they have just the right amount of salt! I normally purchase these at Walmart or Kroger.
Jailynn H.
These are the best with ranch dip at a party! My whole family really enjoys them! I don't think we have had a party without them! Plus they are good plain if you just want something salty instead of sweet.
Maggie C.
West Windsor, NJ
The best potato chips for dips! They hold up the best if you are eating potato chips with anything. I have bought them at any number of grovery stores, and I will not go back to other potato chips! They are excellent!
Kristal F.
Bivins, TX
Foodie Expert
I eat these with everything. Any kind of dip is better with Ruffles... they taste great with dips or just plain! Very addictive. Wish they were a bit more healthy ;) Highly recommend to others to try!
Alyssa J.
Foodie Expert
These chips are great for plain chips that you can use with almost any flavor dip! I always buy these for party's and back trays. I bought from Walmart and will buy them again! Highly recommend.!!!!!!!!