BY RUFFLES #39 in Chips

GLUTEN FREE, ruffles have rrridges! see more...

Rose M.
Rose M.
Chesapeake, VA
Ruffles gives you a perfect crispy chip. A chip that is thick enough to hold any type of dip and stay in form as well as hold up when your inserting the chop into a bowl of dip! I like a good original flavor once and awhile to either build on the flavor with a dip or just to enjoy the flavor itself. Those ridges are the perfect vessel for holding whatever you put on them.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Hollywood, FL
"Classic Ruffles is the best to have at any barbecue or party. I really loved this growing up and continue to have some when I need something crunchy and delicious. Ruffles has ruffles that make all the difference in flavor. It feels amazing to bite onto these things and combine it with any other foods i can think of including sour cream and guacamole."
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Reedley, CA
The right amount of salt and goes great if chocolate covered! I use these brand of chips for parties with sour cream and onioin dip along with the cheddar cheese and sour cream ruffles chips. Always the best turnout. With 2 bags of each kind feeds 20 people. And that's with hand fulls of chips per person. Great brand and I will always buy them.
Bev K.
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
These chips are the perfect base for any dip, or great on their own. The ruffles make it fun to eat because they're more sturdy and have nice texture. The ruffles also make them excellent for holding any kind of dip, because it gets deliciously stuck in the grooves. These have the perfect amount of salt to satisfy your savory food cravings.
Leah P.
Leah P.
Glendale, AZ
My mother in law always has these chips in her house and she has gotten me HOOKED! They are crunchy in a way that makes them way better than normal lays chips, perfectly salty, and the perfect treat for when I want to cheat on my diet ;) They are great by themselves, and I like putting them on my sandwiches too
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Tracy, CA
These are so good by themselves, with a slice of cheese, or my personal favorite ranch dip. You can never go wrong with plain ruffles. These chips never last long in my house and if I want to keep them around longer I have to hide them so that the rest of my family can't eat them all before I do.
Frankie M.
Frankie M.
San Diego, CA
I love the ruffles brand and a lot of the flavors they make these chips are great for parties or just watching the game at home relaxing with or without dip u wont be disappointed at all not to salty but just right for my taste if you have never tried these go out and by yourself a bag
NICOLE H.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
He is always tastes really good and it. I don't know if they use a different oil than most potato chips but it does taste better than a lot of the average regular potato chips. It's great for dipping. I really want to try a lot of these other flavors I see I have never heard of before.
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Decatur, IL
Great chips. Hold up well to thicker dips which makes them great for parties. They aren't healthy, but when you are buying chips most people aren't expecting a salad. They have great snackability which makes them amazing to eat while watching tv. This also makes them dangerous lol.
Laurenne S.
Laurenne S.
These are my favorite snack ever. My go to when I go to the store. I personally love the original the best out of all there unique flavors. These chips are very affordable less then five dollars for this big bag. These are much better then other brands like lays and Hawaiian