BY RUFFLES

Ruffles original potato chips have bold, thick and deep ridges for a tasty crunch. They're strong enough to withstand any dip. These chips are made with just three ingredients: potatoes, vegetable oil and salt. These big bags are great for sharing some delicious fun at home. see more...

• What are some good dips to eat these ruffles with?! Looking for s...6 Answers
  • Favorite dip for these chips?6 Answers
  • What's your favorite ruffles chips?14 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Man do I love ruffles, they taste even better with the ranch dip, but my fav is the sour cream and onion ruffles!" in 8 reviews
  • "my entire family love these chips for eating with sour cream and onion dip and a sandwich to go with it." in 6 reviews
Lorna L.
The only thing I like about this type of ruffles is the texture but is just too mainstream for my taste.
Liz R.
Batavia , IL
Foodie Expert
Too much salt almost taste it like Lays, I do like the texture of the chip. But I just don't like them
Stella M.
Forest Park, IL
Ruffels are totally fine with FIP but I'm a Lays girl. I just want a thinner crispier chip. But the Sour Cream and Cheddar are fire.
Ches L.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
If you're really into chips and like the spicy kind then idk but every time I try to eat these original plane ones I always get a headache. Which is weird.
Alex M.
One of the blandest chips I've ever tasted with a bunch of salt tossed in. Not a fan but they're not necessarily gag-worthy.
Bárbara F.
I do like Ruffles potato chips but they make my fingers greasy. I like the texture but they are too oily. I prefer Lay's chips. I think they should try to modernize the package. I don't buy these chips anymore but they are good. It's just a matter of personal choice.
Theresa M.
St. John's, NL
Foodie Expert
This chip is pretty greasy, and you feel guilty after eating a few handfuls. You'll buy it for a party if you're afraid of committing to a flavour, and you'll eat it if it's the only chip there. The original really need a dip to complement them.
Lauryn D.
Kingwood, TX
Foodie Expert
These are our favorite chip when eating dip or using it to top our hamburgers for a yummy crunch! It can hold up from getting moisture better than other brands and stays so much crispier.
Joelle T.
Edmonton , AL
Foodie Expert
These chips aren't fun there yummy but don't have umph.. I grab these at my nearest Macs I only get them when I have a dip not by them selves.
Maria V.
It's good, but nowadays it has too much salt and less product. It used to be cheap, but it's not too expensive. It's easy to find.
Andrea L.
What's your favorite ruffles chips?
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Favorite dip for these chips?
Danielle J.
What are some good dips to eat these ruffles with?! Looking for some new options.
Megan J.
What's your favorite chip dip with Ruffles? Mine is french onion dip all the way!