BY RUFFLES

Ruffles original potato chips have bold, thick and deep ridges for a tasty crunch. They're strong enough to withstand any dip. These chips are made with just three ingredients: potatoes, vegetable oil and salt. These big bags are great for sharing some delicious fun at home. see more...

• What are some good dips to eat these ruffles with?! Looking for s...6 Answers
  • Favorite dip for these chips?6 Answers
  • What's your favorite ruffles chips?14 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Man do I love ruffles, they taste even better with the ranch dip, but my fav is the sour cream and onion ruffles!" in 8 reviews
  • "my entire family love these chips for eating with sour cream and onion dip and a sandwich to go with it." in 6 reviews
Shari G.
Cincinnati, OH
These chips are great when you are craving a salty snack.  They are less greasy than other brands I've tried.  It's a trusted brand in our house.  I have purchased other chips and we always go back to Ruffles brand.  They come in a lot of flavors so everyone is happy.
Ariadna V.
Overland park
The original ruffles is where it's at! You can dip these chips in any type of salsa or dip and they taste amazing! These chips are also good to have at parties. This brand of chips always meets my expectations and are overall amazing!! If you haven't tried them yet go and buy some now
Angelaa S.
Oakman
Great eat with dip. There's a Lipton onion soup mix with sour cream just follow directions it's great. I think best compared to others. I guess healthier in a sense compared to other brands. I am in love complete love best with dip type of chips.
Jessica W.
Orem, UT
Foodie Expert
The original ruffles with ridges are the only chips I go for when having chips and dip. So good! Other brands have chips that are pretty thin, so I love that these are a little thicker.
Carolina C.
Copiague, NY
Bueno, aquí estamos de nuevo para opinar sobre otro snack, que no es otro que las patatas Ruflles Original. En casa compramos prácticamente de casi todas los tipos de snacks (supongo que como la mayoría), hay tantas variedades y variantes, que cada semana (en la compra semanal) nos decidimos por alguno diferente.
Sally M.
These chips are great for any family occasion or any group gathering. It makes a good combination with ranch dip or even some tapatio with lemon. Sometimes these chips are a bit salty so I just wipe it off before I consume it. Although these are good, they are not healthy but can be eaten moderately without causing too much weight gain. The pricing is reasonable although the bag sometimes is half way or more than half way filled with air. I personally believe they should make these chips with less sodium which will make them more enjoyable.
Kenna P.
Lincoln, NE
Ruffles potato chips. Oh my goodness. At first you taste the chip and I'm like oh man. The crunchiness is  insane. Yes they're not very healthy but oh man they're so tasty, I love buying them on the weekends at target or walmart, anywhere really the next time I go to the store you bet ya i will be buying them. They are so tasty n I buy them for various parties and occasions.
Brenda C.
Foodie Expert
I ADORE these chips. Something about the ruffled texture makes them taste even better than their other counterparts. I have been consuming these products since I was a young girl and believe this will be an ongoing trend. If you are on the edge about trying these delicious goodies, I would encourage you to do it!
Brittany Y.
Foodie Expert
I'm not the biggest fan of Ruffles, but when there is a tasty dip involved they are fabulous. These chips are great for parties and they are affordable. They met my expectations as well. Compared to similar products, these are well-suited for holding dip without breaking. I would recommend these as an affordable party time chip that everyone can enjoy.
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
Foodie Expert
These Ruffles Original potato chips are a regular item in our pantry. You just cant beat the original flavor. They are our favorite chips, hands down! Love the flavor of these chips and the crispness and crunch! I love that they are thinner chips also. Great quality for the price also! We love them! Ruffles® Original Potato Chips 2.63 oz. Bag
Andrea L.
What's your favorite ruffles chips?
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Favorite dip for these chips?
Danielle J.
What are some good dips to eat these ruffles with?! Looking for some new options.
Megan J.
What's your favorite chip dip with Ruffles? Mine is french onion dip all the way!