BY RUFFLES

Ruffles original potato chips have bold, thick and deep ridges for a tasty crunch. They're strong enough to withstand any dip. These chips are made with just three ingredients: potatoes, vegetable oil and salt. These big bags are great for sharing some delicious fun at home. see more...

• What are some good dips to eat these ruffles with?! Looking for s...6 Answers
  • Favorite dip for these chips?6 Answers
  • What's your favorite ruffles chips?14 Answers
Ruffles Original Potato Chips
  • "Man do I love ruffles, they taste even better with the ranch dip, but my fav is the sour cream and onion ruffles!" in 8 reviews
  • "my entire family love these chips for eating with sour cream and onion dip and a sandwich to go with it." in 6 reviews
Helen F.
Naperville, IL
Love the Ruffles Original. I didn't have chips often as a child but whenever I saw Ruffles I thought they were the coolest thing! I now get them on occasion for a trip down memory lane. I have this thing where I try to eat them along the ridges. They are a bit greasy though.
Lauryn D.
Kingwood, TX
Foodie Expert
These are our favorite chip when eating dip or using it to top our hamburgers for a yummy crunch! It can hold up from getting moisture better than other brands and stays so much crispier.
Sara M.
Minneapolis, MN
Honestly this has got to be my favorite brand of chips. I love original flavor potato chips and I like also really enjoy the rigdes on these chips because it gives them the extra crunch.
Monica C.
Jackson, MS
Ruffles Original Flavored chip is a huge favorite of mine. I love the ridged texture and perfect taste. It can be used to dip or consumed alone. You can never go wrong with this choice.
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Foodie Expert
When we want chips and dip these are the chips I get. They hold up well to dipping and have a great flavor. They are almost always on sale also. I like ruffles over most regular chips.
Angeline G.
Menifee , CA
These are the prefect chips for bbqs!! I make a "special" dip with sour cream with them and it's so tasty! I like them for sides to burgers, hot dogs, and other foods! Very good potatoes chips for dips that's forsure!
Emily L.
Layton
I like this product a lot. It especially tastes good with a dip. The ruffles taste super good, it adds something to the chip. I buy them at Walmart or smiths. The ruffles make the chips more fun for the kids.
Nicole D.
Holt, MI
These are the perfect chips to eat with dip. They're thicker than plain chips, probably because of the ridges, so they have a really nice crunch to them. Plus they seem less greasy.
Leslie F.
Ballwin, MO
Ruffles is a classic chip that never disappoints. The crisp, fresh crunch each and erytime makes snack time delicious. Ruffles is our goal to chip and we are never disappointed. Everyone should grab a bag and Share! So yummy and stands up to dip.
Ciara G.
Love these chips! I like to eat them with a French onion dip, don't knock it till you try it! I don't recommend eating them alone just because I enjoy flavor and think they taste rather salty alone. If you don't like French onion I suggest a simple salsa dip!
Andrea L.
What's your favorite ruffles chips?
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Favorite dip for these chips?
Danielle J.
What are some good dips to eat these ruffles with?! Looking for some new options.
Megan J.
What's your favorite chip dip with Ruffles? Mine is french onion dip all the way!