BY RUFFLES

Ruffles original potato chips have bold, thick and deep ridges for a tasty crunch. They're strong enough to withstand any dip. These chips are made with just three ingredients: potatoes, vegetable oil and salt. These big bags are great for sharing some delicious fun at home. see more...

• What are some good dips to eat these ruffles with?! Looking for s...6 Answers
  • Favorite dip for these chips?6 Answers
  • What's your favorite ruffles chips?14 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Man do I love ruffles, they taste even better with the ranch dip, but my fav is the sour cream and onion ruffles!" in 8 reviews
  • "my entire family love these chips for eating with sour cream and onion dip and a sandwich to go with it." in 6 reviews
Sarah F.
Anderson
These chips are an essential staple to your pantry. They go perfectly with French onion dip or pretty much any dip you could make. They're affordable and tasty and can even be eaten alone. I recommend everyone have at least one bag in their house.
Dezeray D.
Pinellas park
Delicious as always. Original is always my go to flavor when I'm buying for get-togethers or parties! I usually get them when they are on sale so that I can stock up. Everyone in the family loves them! Grab a bag and some dip and you're ready to go!
Danielle S.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
These potato chips are nothing spectacular. Personally, I prefer Lay's original over Ruffles. They aren't foul or anything and they taste like potato chips but I think they almost have a foamy like texture. They are inexpensive and widely available.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Foodie Expert
Ruffles are amazing! I love dipping them in sour cream - it makes them all that much better and addicting! I don't usually purchase ruffles because I have other chip favorites but if these are at a BBQ or a party then I definitely go for these!
Ashley F.
Perfect for a cheap party snack. You can buy 2 bags and fill everyone up at a party as long as the party is a max of 12 people. You can buy this brand at a gas station or any grocery store. When combined with dip, nothing can compare to it.
Abby G.
Roseville
Foodie Expert
These are simply the original best chips ever. They're pretty greasy but i love them. I have them at every party or get together I have. You can buy them at any store too which is nice. Not exactly a healthy option but delicious.
danny p.
Grand Rapids, MI
great snack because you can try it or use with many different things. you can also use them for event because there are many other people who also like these chips. I love eating these chips when im on the go or when im watching a movie or when i have friends over.
Schuyler S.
Jacksonville, FL
These are great for being an original chip. Goes good with a variety of dips. They are available at pretty much everywhere from the gas station to the grocery store. I pick them up usually for parties because of how well everyone likes them. I would definitely recommend these chips to anyone having a gathering just grab a bag and your favorite dip and your ready to go!
Kylee P.
Foodie Expert
Ruffles are my favorite! They are so addicting. I buy them all the time, and so should you! They are cheap chips and the perfect snack. They taste so good and have that good greasy taste. I highly recommend just the regular.
Kasey S.
Morgan Hill, CA
Foodie Expert
All time favorite chip. If you being these around me I will eat the whole bag in one day. I love how salty they are and the ridges in them. These are too good, for my own good. They should have a salt and vinegar flavor!
Andrea L.
What's your favorite ruffles chips?
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Favorite dip for these chips?
Danielle J.
What are some good dips to eat these ruffles with?! Looking for some new options.
Megan J.
What's your favorite chip dip with Ruffles? Mine is french onion dip all the way!