BY RUFFLES

Ruffles original potato chips have bold, thick and deep ridges for a tasty crunch. They're strong enough to withstand any dip. These chips are made with just three ingredients: potatoes, vegetable oil and salt. These big bags are great for sharing some delicious fun at home. see more...

• What are some good dips to eat these ruffles with?! Looking for s...6 Answers
  • Favorite dip for these chips?6 Answers
  • What's your favorite ruffles chips?14 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Man do I love ruffles, they taste even better with the ranch dip, but my fav is the sour cream and onion ruffles!" in 8 reviews
  • "my entire family love these chips for eating with sour cream and onion dip and a sandwich to go with it." in 6 reviews
Merit B.
Encinitas, CA
Potato chips are just one of those items I can never truly give up! Call it a guilty pleasure if you will, but if you're in the mood for a chip, this is the one!
Ruffles have the perfect thickness to give a great crunch without making you think you've chipped a tooth! The ridges really hold in that amazing saltiness that a plain potato chip needs. Great for dips (perfect shape for scooping) of any kind, these chips never last!
J M.
These are my favorite kind of potato chip. They are great for dipping in french onion or sour cream & onion, or whatever chip dip you like. They will not break easily like a thin, wimpy, average potato chip when you scoop up some dip, they are a bit thicker & have ridges that are great for scooping up & holding the dip.
Brenda C.
I ADORE these chips. Something about the ruffled texture makes them taste even better than their other counterparts. I have been consuming these products since I was a young girl and believe this will be an ongoing trend. If you are on the edge about trying these delicious goodies, I would encourage you to do it!
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
These are my favorite chips to eat at any party and with any dip. I love how the ruffles in the Ruffles chips catch and hold onto my dip instead of slipping off and me losing my chip in the dip to try and rescue my dip. Thats another thing I love, is how thick they are! I definitely recommend these chips!
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
These chips are just amazing. They taste like heaven lol! They are delicious, but if you're looking for a healthy snack then just go find some fruit or something. These are great with spinach dip and some soda! They're classic and remind me of my childhood. Definitely delicious. Recommend this!
Abbey E.
I love the Ruffles potato chips. I don't know what it is about that wavy chip but it has just the right amount of crunch and savory salty goodness. This has always been a solid go to chip for me personally, ever since I was young and it was packed in my lunch box for school. It's always great!
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are a daily use in my house, they are sides for lunch and even sometimes they go directly on sandwiches! I always get these when hosting a get together with some french onion dip ! They are a solid hit! Definitely recommend these! They seem to be less greasy than some other brands!
Mike G.
Latrobe, PA
A lot of people might say that these chips are plain and uninteresting. However, they are the perfect combination when pair with a good onion dip. They hold together well, are extremely crunchy, and are just the right amount of salted. I could spend an entire evening eating these!
Melissa P.
These are our favorite, go to chip for pretty much every occasion. They go great with any dip I can think of and they taste so good. I love seeing these chips at parties, I know it'll be good, lol!! We use these anytime we have a get together for easy snacks to please everyone.
Dasi K.
Eugene , OR
Ruffles are the perfect chips to bring to any party. A barbecue, potluck, picnic, anything. They're delicious and versatile and everyone likes them. Specifically the Ruffles Originals go well with any kind of dip, homemade or store bought, and add a wonderful snack to any meal!
Andrea L.
What's your favorite ruffles chips?
Danielle J.
What are some good dips to eat these ruffles with?! Looking for some new options.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Favorite dip for these chips?
Megan J.
What's your favorite chip dip with Ruffles? Mine is french onion dip all the way!