GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsRuffles
Original Flavor Ridged Potato Chips - 85oz

Ruffles Original Flavor Ridged Potato Chips - 8.5oz

by Ruffles

#18 in Chips

Ruffles® Brand Original Potato Chips.

RRRuffles Have Ridges®.

Party size!

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

What is a good dip?
Original or sour cream?
Are these good with French onion dip?
Start your review of Ruffles Original Flavor Ridged Potato Chips - 8.5oz!
Yinanyela M.
West Chester, PA
Ruffles Original Flavor Ridged Potato Chips - 8.5oz uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These chips are very good. The flavor is delicious and they are the perfect weight for dipping. I wouldn’t change anything about these chips
Olivia M.
Ruffles Original Flavor Ridged Potato Chips - 8.5oz uploaded by Olivia M.
Super yummy snack. Not as healthy as I wish it was, but they are quick and easy to grab on the go. Plus they go great with your favorite dip. Pack them in a lunch box or eat them all alone. Either way they are cheap and an easy snack if you're into this kind of snack that is...
Allison R.
Ruffles Original Flavor Ridged Potato Chips - 8.5oz uploaded by Allison R.
Does anyone else have a mandatory chip and dip recipe that’s included at every gathering? Ours is onion soup mix and sour cream mixed for a delicious onion dip... don’t forget the RUFFLES!!! Ruffles Original Flavor Ridged Potato Chips - 8.5oz
Eunice A.
Ruffles Original Flavor Ridged Potato Chips - 8.5oz uploaded by Eunice A.
Purchased at: Safeway
I enjoy eating these potato chips because they aren’t that hard when you’re chewing and it isn’t too salty so I get tired of the flavor. It’s my go to when I want chip and dip. Good to eat when drinking!
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Ruffles Original Flavor Ridged Potato Chips - 8.5oz uploaded by Pretti E.
Purchased at: Kroger
Love these. Great for dipping. I like to use them with my French Onion Dip. You can t go wrong with Ruffles Original Flavor Ridged Potato Chips - 8.5oz Get them in the variety packs.
Fatema K.
Kirkland, WA
Ruffles Original Flavor Ridged Potato Chips - 8.5oz uploaded by Fatema K.
Purchased at: Safeway
Such a good savory treat. The salt is at a perfect balance. Chips are fresh and very crispy.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I love Ruffles potato chips. These have great flavor and go great with sandwiches and hotdogs. I like to dip these in french onion dip. This has great flavor and my favorite plain chips. I will buy again and I recommend.
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I really enjoy these chips ! The ruffle sure make a difference for me in the dipping and just in flavor. They are salty and not healthy at all. But I enjoy them as a treat every so often. I do recommend them to go with a sandwich or just for a gathering very affordable and good quality.
brooke M.
Clinton Twp, MI
I am in love with plain ruffle chips. They taste better then the regular chips, they go great with dip also
Katherine K.
Kewaskum
I keep these in my house for my husband's lunches. He loves the taste,and they're convenient for his on the go job. They're pretty affordable, and the preferred chip in our household.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...