Ruffles Mozzarella 'N Marinara Flavored Potato Chips

by Ruffles

Ruffles Mozzarella 'N Marinara flavored potato chips are a perfect blend of smooth mozzarella cheese and tangy marinara seasoning. Grab a bag and get back in the game with this delicious duo of flavor.

Exterior container weight: 9.0 ounces

Serving Size: 1.0 ounces

Servings: 9.0, Approximate

May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements, simple ingredients

Does this really taste like mozzarella though? thank you ☺️
What potato chip flavor would you like to create?
Start your review of Ruffles Mozzarella 'N Marinara Flavored Potato Chips!
Lexington, KY
I was so curious when I seen these on my Walmart shelf. I thought they would either taste entirely of cheese or entirely of tomato. But I was pleasantly surprised at how well a potato chip could capture the flavor of mozzarella sticks in marinara dip. I think they have seasonings that resemble the breading and that's what did it for me. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking to try a new chip flavor.
palmdale, CA
Me nor my children. This product was good it's definitely different. The aftertaste was horrible. I personally felt that I don't taste nothing like mozzarella nor marinara.
Purchased at: Walmart
These chips taste just like mozzarella and marinara! We tried them for the first time and were surprised by the taste. Pro, they taste just like they are supposed. Con, they smell terrible! I would at least recommend that others try it out!
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
Grapevine, TX
This isn’t terrible, but it isn’t the best either. I expected it to taste more like mozzarella cheese, but instead it tastes more like the marinara sauce you would dip the cheese sticks in. It’s okay, but not the best. I only recommend this if you like the taste of marinara sauce.
Gonzales, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Not sure why I hated these so much since they LITERALLY tasted just like mozzarella and marinara as promised but I didn't like them at ALL. I love all the cool new flavors that the chip companies are coming up with but this one was just a total miss for me. Yuck!
Their can be no denying how great this product is. Many products claim that they work . The problem is many people are different from each other and not all products can usually work on everyone. Except this fantastic product that always works great.
Sapulpa, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't like this particular chip it takes way to much like marinara sauce which I really don't see how you make a mozzarella stick a flavor but if you could this mainly takes like marinara so I would have to say this is false advertising.
Brownsburg, IN
This is literally the only Ruffles flavor I’ll buy! The taste just has this kick and let me tell you I love it. I could literally sit and eat a big tin to myself, but that’s be unhealthy. I have been eating them for a few years now and I’m not tired of them.
Reno
I absolutely love eating these chips with cream cheese. Have a craving for pizza? Grab these from your pantry and satisfy that craving. My five year old son also loves these chips.