Ruffles Mozzarella 'N Marinara Flavored Potato Chips

by Ruffles

Ruffles Mozzarella 'N Marinara flavored potato chips are a perfect blend of smooth mozzarella cheese and tangy marinara seasoning. Grab a bag and get back in the game with this delicious duo of flavor.

Exterior container weight: 9.0 ounces

Serving Size: 1.0 ounces

Servings: 9.0, Approximate

May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements, simple ingredients

Does this really taste like mozzarella though? thank you ☺️
What potato chip flavor would you like to create?
Start your review of Ruffles Mozzarella 'N Marinara Flavored Potato Chips!
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Awesome chips! Doesn’t really taste like mozzarella sticks but these are so so addicting. Odd flavored chips never are 100% accurate but they’re still really good so I’m gonna give them five stars anyway. A great flavor!
Lindale , GA
Wow! This way a great idea! They knew I needed a great snack with plenty of flavor. Depending on area of living, I personally think these were decently priced. I would definitely recommend these chips to others.
Eugene, OR
Love the mozzarella and marinara ruffles!! So deliciously salty but not too salty. Just savory enough for a mid day snack or late night crunch sesh haha Really love all ruffles products! They’re great quality!
Great Falls, MT
My family loves Ruffles so we were super excited to try the new mozzarella 'n marinara flavor. So glad we did! We loved it! It tasted just like eating cheese sticks and mozzarella.
Lawton
While it did taste like a mozzarella stick... sort of, it was kinda weird and I didn’t really like it. My husband ate the whole bag, however, he has an iron stomach and can and will eat anything 😂😂😂
These weren’t horrible, but they weren’t the best either. I give Ruffles props for trying new flavors. This would be great to use to coat mozzarella sticks with if you felt like being adventurous
Altavista, VA
Where are the cheese and the sauce? This was a no for me. One can taste the potato chip sans sauce and/or cheese. Ruffles has a weak sauce and they need to put some mozzarella on their chips. I think that the chips cost a little too much to be so disappointing.
Purchased at: Target
These are my all time favorite chips. I can not find them in stores anymore though. I guess they were only around for a limited time which is disappointing because they are so good! I would definitely recommend if you can find them in store.
Love them..they are crunchy and the flavor of mozzarella and marinara i keep coming back to when i'm in the mood to eat them they have a really good savory flavor
Norcross, GA
He comido varias versiones de Ruffles y este sabor es indescriptible, lo tostadito, ese crunch al masticar, su sabor de queso mozzarella ‘N Marinara nooo es la gloria, me encantan las ruffles y sus sabores cada vez son mejores, las recomiendo 100%