Ruffles Mozzarella 'N Marinara Flavored Potato Chips

by Ruffles

Ruffles Mozzarella 'N Marinara flavored potato chips are a perfect blend of smooth mozzarella cheese and tangy marinara seasoning. Grab a bag and get back in the game with this delicious duo of flavor.

Exterior container weight: 9.0 ounces

Serving Size: 1.0 ounces

Servings: 9.0, Approximate

May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements, simple ingredients

Does this really taste like mozzarella though? thank you ☺️
What potato chip flavor would you like to create?
Start your review of Ruffles Mozzarella 'N Marinara Flavored Potato Chips!
Carlisle, PA
sooo yummy but too many calories so I try to avoid buying them because they make me feel guilty with how bad they are.
Purchased at: Walmart
These have been a favorite in my hpuswhold . They taste just like the real thing ! Delicious with or without dip .
Hamilton, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Wasn’t sure about the flavour at first, but they truly do taste like mozzarella sticks with marinara!
Windsor, ON
Tastes exactly Like the name! Big hit with our family, our kids loved them. Definitely at a good price point! Always on sale at Shoppers!