Ruffles Mozzarella 'N Marinara Flavored Potato Chips

by Ruffles

Ruffles Mozzarella 'N Marinara flavored potato chips are a perfect blend of smooth mozzarella cheese and tangy marinara seasoning. Grab a bag and get back in the game with this delicious duo of flavor.

Exterior container weight: 9.0 ounces

Serving Size: 1.0 ounces

Servings: 9.0, Approximate

May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements, simple ingredients

Does this really taste like mozzarella though? thank you ☺️
What potato chip flavor would you like to create?
Start your review of Ruffles Mozzarella 'N Marinara Flavored Potato Chips!
Nesconset, NY
I love these chips. I was in target for a snack and I bought these on a whim because they were a new flavor. They were so good. They are one of those chips where you go really then you try it and get it; I would suggest for anyone trying to be a little adventurous.
Friendswood, TX
I personally liked them but I wouldn’t say that I loved it. I know mozzarella and marinara is similar in ingredients of a pizza but I got more of a pizza flavor then Mozzarella n Marinara. Not something I would recommend or probably buy again.
Leslie, MI
These are super good chips! Great flavor, they are affordable! Although al chips are pretty affordable. I’d improve it a little bit by adding a little bit more flavors, and making it a little healthier.
Conroe, TX
Ni creía que existían y logré probarlas en un viaje que hice. Me encantaron, literalmente saben a mozzarella and marinara. No son fáciles de conseguir, ya que no las veo en muchos lugares pero personalmente la encontré en una gasolinera. Pruébenlas.
Anaheim
Delicious, tastes like pizza.  I'd recommend everone give them a shot if they can.   Second best colors I have had in my life.   They are fresh and crispy.  Not to bad on the wallet either when you are craving a crunch.  Give them a shot, you wont be disappointed.  Delicious.
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried it and I liked it! I love to try new flavors of my favorite snack, the potato chip and this one is yummy! It really tastes like mozzarella cheese sticks dipped in marinara
Rochester, NY
Found these randomly at the corner store and there a must have each time! The flavor isn’t too overbearing so you don’t feel like a plate of mozzarella sticks are being thrown at you lol but it’s a perfect balance! Great to eat with sandwiches
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I am usually a fan of all ruffles chips, but I was not a fan of these. The chips were super salty and lacked flavor. I did not think they tasted as mozzarella and marinara. However, I do enjoy the texture of the ruffles in the chips.
Dover
Purchased at: Walmart
Saw these in the checkout line, was intrigued so I bought them. Let me tell you how much these taste like marinara sauce with that cheese stick after taste. So delicious so I bought a big bag and you can’t go wrong with the flavor.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I do not know how they do it, and I dont want the headache anymore of thinking about it so I wont ask anymore questions. this chip, tastes exactly like a mozzarella stick that has been dipped in a warm marinara sauce. spot on.