Ruffles Mozzarella 'N Marinara Flavored Potato Chips - 8.5oz uploaded by Marquita S.

BY RUFFLES

Ruffles Mozzarella 'N Marinara flavored potato chips are a perfect blend of smooth mozzarella cheese and tangy marinara seasoning. Grab a bag and get back in the game with this delicious duo of flavor.

Exterior container weight: 9.0 ounces

May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements, simple ingredients

Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
This is literally the only Ruffles flavor I’ll buy! The taste just has this kick and let me tell you I love it. I could literally sit and eat a big tin to myself, but that’s be unhealthy. I have been eating them for a few years now and I’m not tired of them.
Sara M.
O Fallon, MO
I was actually very surprised when I first tried these chips because I was skeptical that they couldn’t actually taste like mozzarella sticks. I’m happy to say they exceeded my expectations and the flavor was spot on. 10/10 recommend to a friend.
Breanna K.
Reno
I absolutely love eating these chips with cream cheese. Have a craving for pizza? Grab these from your pantry and satisfy that craving. My five year old son also loves these chips.
Crystal M.
Sheridan
This was a surprisingly good chip flavor. I got it for my husband as something new for him to munch on and he made me try it for myself. I had to buy him a new bag.
Richelle C.
Palmdale, CA
Me nor my children. This product was good it's definitely different. The aftertaste was horrible. I personally felt that I don't taste nothing like mozzarella nor marinara.
Alexis R.
Port St Lucie, FL
I loveeeee these chips so much . I did an overnight and bought a couple snacks for work and this was one of the snacks I had purchased . The flavor is spot on to me it not a strong mozzarella n marinara flavor but it still is really good.
Marquita S.
Richmond
These chips are real good. They have a nice flavor and taste delicious. I wouldn't consider them healthy. But they are very addictive you can eat the whole bag. Two thumbs up.
Nicole M.
Toledo, OR
These are really good chips I was pretty surprised when I first tried them out, they have a really unique flavor that I just love I think I can eat them everyday..
noodles C.
Sandusky
Definitely better than expected. Picked a bag up for my daughter and she absolutely loved them. They seemed to remind me of I want to say pizza Pringles
Andrea C.
Ocean Springs
I was really shocked that these were good. I love mozzarella sticks but it didn't sound good in a chips flavor. These are my new favorite.
Marquita S.
Richmond
What potato chip flavor would you like to create?