BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles Molten Hot Wings flavored.
Potato chips.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

• Are these really hot ?3 Answers
  • How hot are these? And where can I buy them?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these with ranch or blue cheese??? Shoul...1 Answers
Sherley V.
WILKES BARRE, PA
These chips taste great. They are on the spicy side so if you like a little bit of a kick to your chips, these are for you. I love the ripple shape of the chip it gives it more of a texture. I found these at my local walmart and was eagered to try them. Im glad i bought them so i recommend these.
Gerardo C.
I have had these chips only a few times. They are extremely hard to find and limited it’s been a few years since I was last able to get a hold of one of these. They have a very bold intense wing flavor. If you find these in your store today grab a couple of bags. You won’t regret it.
Sonny D.
Hot chips are my favorite so these were up my alley. They were hot just enough not to much. I don’t have a dislike like about them. If you enjoy hot chips then this will be a good choice.
Nicole M.
Tullahoma
5 stars definitely! I LOVE HOT WINGS and I LOVE CHIPS. This chip is so mouthwatering it’s making my mouth water as we speak just talking about it. It’s very affordable for a family size even though I eat it all by myself
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Anything spicy and buffalo flavored count me in. I haven’t had these ina while but i love anything spicy flavored. The spicier the better. The best things about these chips is i feel like the flavor is always so saturated
Jalisia W.
Brooklyn, NY
If you like hot wings then you will loveeeeee these chips. It has a very slight spice taste but it’s like a Tabasco hot sauce taste but a tad sweeter! It’s amazing !
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
I love chicken wings of all flavors so when I seen that a chip had my flavor choice I got it excited to finally have a chip that taste like my favorite food. But the moment I opened the bag I knew I was in for disappointment. The smell was horrible it was strong and made my eyes water. Then the taste was almost like swallowing a mouthful of spices with no water. It was the first time a chip made me that sick. I don't recommend this to anyone who does not like s strong flavor chip.
Brittney M.
I pretty much by anything bufflao or hot wing flavor possible because I am such a sucker for that flavor. I crave it on anything and everything but these are disappointing. They don't have a bold or good taste in my option. It's like its missing something but i can't figure it out.
Joselyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
I remember trying here for the first time when I had a sore throat as I almost died haha! As soon as you open this bag you get hat stinging vinegary hot wing smell that just melts your senses. Its a delicious flavor that just reminds you of fresh off the oven hot wings that smell like they’re spicy as heck. This is such a football Sunday snack that I highly recommend!!
Linda B.
Middletown, NY
These were more salty than hot. I like spice in my foods and my snacks are no different. Molten should be super spicy and make your nose run. I wasn't too impressed with this flavor even though I like Ruffles chip usually. The Hot Wings sauce flavor should be more intense and not so light. I think if you like spicy chips, you might want to pass on these.
cora l.
Lookout Mountain, GA
Are these really hot ?
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
What other type of chip do these taste similar to?
Cassy C.
Tacoma, WA
Do they still make these?
Stephanie M.
Mcclellandtwn, PA
Does anyone know where i can find these? I use to buy these all the time, and now i cant find them anywhere.
khalisha p.