BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles Molten Hot Wings flavored.
Potato chips.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

• Are these really hot ?3 Answers
  • How hot are these? And where can I buy them?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these with ranch or blue cheese??? Shoul...1 Answers
FrannyG B.
Springfield , MO
Anything spicy and buffalo flavored count me in. I haven’t had these ina while but i love anything spicy flavored. The spicier the better. The best things about these chips is i feel like the flavor is always so saturated
Tommy L.
San Francisco, CA
These chips were way too salty for my taste. I can typically handle a lot of salty tasting foods but these chips were very overwhelming after the third or fourth bite. I would not waste my money on this again and not recommend it to my friends but I'm sure people who love that buffalo taste will love it.
Sherley V.
Wilkes Barre , PA
These chips taste great. They are on the spicy side so if you like a little bit of a kick to your chips, these are for you. I love the ripple shape of the chip it gives it more of a texture. I found these at my local walmart and was eagered to try them. Im glad i bought them so i recommend these.
Amy L.
Prairieville, LA
I love the Molten Hot Wings chips!! I like that it has the spice without being overwhelming. I am addicted to them!!! They taste just like hot wings (which is my favorite food). I insisted the store I work for to stock them once I had a taste. Since they have become one of our best sellers!
Kennethia V.
Forest Hill, TX
This flavor is pretty good it actually taste like hot wings. They are not expensive at all. I purchased mines at 7 Eleven. I haven't found any cons on this one. They are very delicious that is if you love wings. I would recommend to others. I was told by my mother of this brand.
Chris W.
Conneaut
My favorite ruffles chips are the hot wing flavored one its Ruffles! Ruffles is a great brand and they are spicy and bold flavored, dip them in sour cream and you will not be disappointed I promise. These are in my top picks for chips! Get yourself a bag and find out how great they are.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
So good, who knew hot wing chips could taste so well! I love everything about this product! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the product they are missing.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
I can't believe that ruffles managed to combine hot wings into a small little potato chip. They taste just like hot wings that sometimes I lose control and I dip these chips into ranch. wow its like a match made in heaven it tastes absolutely amazing
Jalisia W.
Brooklyn , NY
If you like hot wings then you will loveeeeee these chips. It has a very slight spice taste but it’s like a Tabasco hot sauce taste but a tad sweeter! It’s amazing !
Cyan - Yvette G.
Columbia
The taste is crazy. Usually hot chips don’t make my nose water or anything, but these do. And I love it. I haven’t seen these in the store lately though. But they are worth it
cora l.
Lookout Mountain, GA
Are these really hot ?
Janine R.
Mesquite, TX
Just how spicey is this chip on a scale of 1-10
Diana T.
Riverside, CA
Wow I just found out these even exist! I'm wondering how do they taste?
Julie S.
Are these good? I am a fan of Ruffles other flavors but haven't tried these? Thinking about it for game day.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Do they really taste like buffalo hot wings?