Ruffles® Max Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skins uploaded by Jennifer I.Ruffles® Max Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skins uploaded by Stephanie G.Ruffles® Max Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skins uploaded by Dianna G.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "Very good with sour cream and onion dip.mmust try for all" in 1 review
Angel C.
Jonesboro, GA
DELICIOUS DELICIOUS DELICIOUS 😋. These are my favorite chips in the whole wide world. They have such a distinctive taste to them, you can tell that they are loaded baked potato flavor before even seeing the bag. I would recommend if you have the munchies.
ivyna M.
Dunwoody, GA
Ruffles are super yummy! I always reach for them at parties and my mom used to buy them all the time as a kid! I love them because of the crunchy factor! There’s something more substantial about them than just another flimsy chip!
Jessy C.
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
These chips are to die for. They are so, so good and they actually taste like a loaded baked potato! I do not personally eat meat so when i order my baked potatoes i do not get the bacon on it, but these chips you can taste the potato, you can taste the sour cream, and you can taste the bacon (i used to eat meat for years and years before). They're such a good change from the basic salted original flavor.
Christy W.
Shelbyville, KY
These are literally my favorite chips. I think I could probably sit and eat the whole bag at once, but I'm not going to. They taste just like the flavor described and they're a huge hit at family food gatherings and other parties. Will definitely continue to purchase.
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
I love these chips so much! The flavor is so intense and really stands out over the regular flavors. I love the Loaded Baked Potato ones the best. They are so yummy! The price is very good for the quality. These are usually my go to chips when I grab a bag! You can also find these pretty much everywhere so they are accessible and easy to find. Definitely recommend!
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
For people who like potato chips with strong flavors, give these a try. They were decent, but definitely not ones that I would get again from the ruffles brand. They left the flavor in my mouth afterwards, and almost felt too strong of flavors while I was eating them. While they may be perfect for people who enjoy strong flavors, they aren't my cup of tea
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I love Ruffles chips. The loaded bacon and cheddar does taste almost exactly like potato skins you'd get from a restaurant. Each chip packs an amazing flavor punch. It's kind of amazing how they can get bacon flavor to come through so well in these chips.
Michele V.
Schenectady, NY
Yes these exist! Yes these are amazing. You can't stop at one. They aren't the healthiest, but they are a guilty pleasure. Who doesn't like loaded bacon and cheddar potato skins? And it's in a chip! I'd recommend these to anyone for a fun trea!
Rebecca R.
Winchester, CA
The flavor of these chips are bursting! Some other products are lacking in the flavor area, namely the bacon, but these are really true to the bacon and cheddar and you won't be disappointed. You can use these inside of sandwiches and be absolutely happy!
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
Why have I never seen these?? what stores carry them??
cookie. s.
Atlantic Beach, FL
If you had to choose between the cheddar cheese ruffles and the loaded bacon & cheddar potato skins ruffles on which one taste best, which one would you recommend?