Ruffles Max Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skins  uploaded by Stephanie G.Ruffles Max Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skins  uploaded by Jennifer I.Ruffles Max Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skins  uploaded by Dianna G.

BY RUFFLES

• "Very good with sour cream and onion dip.mmust try for all" in 1 review
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I really love bacon cheddar wedges so I gave these chips and try they're pretty good a decent you know flavor I do recommend for you to try so you can give your own opinions about it to me it's a four out of five
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
Foodie Expert
These chips are to die for. They are so, so good and they actually taste like a loaded baked potato! I do not personally eat meat so when i order my baked potatoes i do not get the bacon on it, but these chips you can taste the potato, you can taste the sour cream, and you can taste the bacon (i used to eat meat for years and years before). They're such a good change from the basic salted original flavor.
Jaleesa R.
Decatur, GA
I stopped at my local gas station to get some gas and get a snack. I pretty much tried a lot chips some I hate and some I love. For some odd reason I picked these up and I opened the bag and it didn't really have a scent. But I took a bite of the chip and it tasted just like the Loaded Potato Skins at TGIF. I went and got another bag before heading home.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Foodie Expert
I love Ruffles chips. The loaded bacon and cheddar does taste almost exactly like potato skins you'd get from a restaurant. Each chip packs an amazing flavor punch. It's kind of amazing how they can get bacon flavor to come through so well in these chips.
Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
Foodie Expert
I honestly didn't think I would like but they are delicious. I recently had them at a party and everybody else also loved them! These are super delicious and will not disappoint! Definitely recommend them to others!
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
Loaded bacon and cheddar is good. I mean it's not fries covered in everything good but it's still good. My husband likes this one more than I do and he can eat a bag in one sitting. Try a bag. It's worth it.
Emily W.
Carrollton, KY
If I could eat these chips every single day I would! so incredibly good delicious crunchy everything you want in a good chip! Ruffles is an amazing brand that never fails in making great flavor combinations in the bacon and cheddar potato skins are one that you should definitely not sleep on and get your hands on and try them!
Emma L.
Ames, IA
Foodie Expert
These are good chips to snack on.  I used to eat these a lot more than what I do now.  This particular flavor will leave your breath smelling bad.  These are good chips if you want to spice up your flavor palette.  Overall this is a good brand of chips that I will keep buying from.
Vanessa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
These are by far the most wonderfully, salty, crunchy chip. The flavor is well distributed over each chip and not over seasoned. The price could be a little better. But overall these are great for a salty snack in the middle of the day or great with your favorite sandwich!
Morgan H.
Indian head , MD
Foodie Expert
Oh my gosh you guys, so ruffles are a weakness for me. I probably Buy like 12 bags whenever I go to the store lol but I highly recommend these. They are jumping with flavor and if my eyes were closed I would know exactly what this chip was supposed to taste like.
cookie. s.
Atlantic Beach, FL
If you had to choose between the cheddar cheese ruffles and the loaded bacon & cheddar potato skins ruffles on which one taste best, which one would you recommend?