Ruffles® Max Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skins uploaded by Jennifer I.Ruffles® Max Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skins uploaded by Stephanie G.Ruffles® Max Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skins uploaded by Dianna G.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "Very good with sour cream and onion dip.mmust try for all" in 1 review
Angel C.
Jonesboro, GA
DELICIOUS DELICIOUS DELICIOUS 😋. These are my favorite chips in the whole wide world. They have such a distinctive taste to them, you can tell that they are loaded baked potato flavor before even seeing the bag. I would recommend if you have the munchies.
Davian B.
My daughter loves them ,after buying a small bag at a 711 store she wanted more, so when I found them here on Amazon bought 3 big bags at 4.29 a bag now they want almost 9.00 for 1 bag, sorry I won't spend that much for a bag of chips even tho I also loved them
ivyna M.
Dunwoody, GA
Ruffles are super yummy! I always reach for them at parties and my mom used to buy them all the time as a kid! I love them because of the crunchy factor! There’s something more substantial about them than just another flimsy chip!
Jessy C.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
I really love bacon cheddar wedges so I gave these chips and try they're pretty good a decent you know flavor I do recommend for you to try so you can give your own opinions about it to me it's a four out of five
Shannon S.
Conyers, GA
Perfect chip! You can taste the bacon and everything. They are consistent in flavor everytime i get a bag and i always habe to pick these up when i see them in the gas station.
Felicia B.
Portland
I always have these in stock at my house. My kids love these. It is a satisfying tasting treat when you are craving loaded potatoes without the work to make them.
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
These chips are to die for. They are so, so good and they actually taste like a loaded baked potato! I do not personally eat meat so when i order my baked potatoes i do not get the bacon on it, but these chips you can taste the potato, you can taste the sour cream, and you can taste the bacon (i used to eat meat for years and years before). They're such a good change from the basic salted original flavor.
Christy W.
Shelbyville, KY
These are literally my favorite chips. I think I could probably sit and eat the whole bag at once, but I'm not going to. They taste just like the flavor described and they're a huge hit at family food gatherings and other parties. Will definitely continue to purchase.
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
I love these chips so much! The flavor is so intense and really stands out over the regular flavors. I love the Loaded Baked Potato ones the best. They are so yummy! The price is very good for the quality. These are usually my go to chips when I grab a bag! You can also find these pretty much everywhere so they are accessible and easy to find. Definitely recommend!
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
Why have I never seen these?? what stores carry them??
cookie. s.
Atlantic Beach, FL
If you had to choose between the cheddar cheese ruffles and the loaded bacon & cheddar potato skins ruffles on which one taste best, which one would you recommend?