BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles Brand Loaded Chili & Cheese Flavored Potato Chips.

Irene H.
Sparta, NJ
These are awesome. I love the different flavors chips brands have been making lately. They are great to try new flavors. This one particular is one of my favorite. I love this one the most thanks for the opportunity to try new flavors
Desiray T.
Moreno Valley Ca
 The loaded to the cheese ruffles there OK I like to original ruffles these are OK they're not as bad.  I would recommend other people because I like chili and I go to potato so you're not do not that bad of chips.  If I just wanted a snack theses are chips I would take
TooFabulousBev B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Ruffles have ridges which make them Superior for dipping. I love these chips. They have a great flavor with a thick enough consistency that they don't break when you're using them for dips. They can be a little greasy at times but overall a great choice
Jennifer A.
Swainsboro, GA
I love ruffles. They come up with some crazy unique flavors. Some I'm scared to try. Some sound appealing and others sound too much for me. I'm really wanting to try this flavor though. Doesn't seem to crazy but different. I love chilli cheese fries so I'm sure I'll like this.
Carrie K.
Bristolville, OH
A great flavored chip! I love chili and cheese and the chips were so good and filled with the chili cheese flavoring! They are like eating fries or a baked potato with chili and cheese! Recommend trying these if your a chili and cheese fan!!!
Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
Great chips with great price. Love the Ruffles® Loaded Chili & Cheese Potato Chips. You will love them . So good with the Ruffles® Brand Ultimate Beef N' Cheese Flavored Dip and chili. Or just a good snack if you aren't a dipper!
Loryn S.
These have been one of my all time favorite chips ever since I was a kid! They may not be the healthiest chips around but what chips are? These can be bought at any Walmart or target. The only con to this chip would be the bag is only half filled. Highly recommendable to anyone!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
These chips are amazing but I would highly suggest buying them in a big bag and buying them in the smaller bags. You get a better deal and it's a lot cheaper just to buy the big bag instead of an individual package for a dollar
Gina C.
East Hanover , NJ
I always am a sucker for new flavors, so I had to grab this when I saw it. It's great! I'm also glad they had these in the smaller bags, because I hate buying new flavors in the big bags in case I don't like them.
Ruthie W.
Boston, GA
I bought these on a whim because they really looked good and they definitely tasted good! I think this flavor needs to stick around for awhile, when I have chips i definitely always got for the Ruffles brand!
Jennifer B.
My family loves Ruffles but we've never tried this flavor. What dip flavor would it go well with for a halftime snack?
Troy M.
Marietta, GA
Where can I find these I love trying different flavors of chips but I haven't seen these anywhere