Ruffles Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skins Potato Chips, 8.5 oz Bag

by Frito-Lay

Thick ridges help hold more great potato chip flavors and stand up to the thickest dipsRuffles is teaming up with NBA 2K19 to give you 4X the VC in the RUFFLES RIDGE Challenge! During special events in NBA 2K19, you can score from the 4-point RIDGE...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ruffles Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skins Potato Chips, 8.5 oz Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Tuttle Ok
These are great for dips and taste yummy to. However they can get really salty and quick. I love a more sturdy chip like these.
My husband’s favorite chip. He doesn’t eat them very much but if he has a sandwich he will chose these chips over any other
Sanford
Bacon? Cheese? What more do you need? These are delicious and it’s hard to not only do eat a few and not the whole bag
Eureka, KS
I love Ruffles. These aren’t my favorites but their not bad. The cheese flavor is a bit artificial for m but their ok.
Newport, TN
I love the taste of these. I live the combination of bacon and cheddar. But I mean who could go wrong with that combo
Alex Bay, NY
love these chips they are so yummy and are a perfect snack for cheat day or any day you feel like you need some salt
Springfield, OH
These are the best Ruffles! They have a really good flavor and the bacon does not overpower all of the other flavors.
White City, OR
My whole family loves this flavor. Its affordable. I was scared to try it at first but it was surprisingly good!
Oh my goodness. These are my favorite chip ever. I love these so much. I would recommend these most definitely.
Phoenix , AZ
My husband's favorite chip with sloppy joes! These chips are delicious and have a great bacon to cheddar ratio.

Looking for your answer?