Ruffles Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skins Potato Chips, 8.5 oz Bag

by Frito-Lay

Thick ridges help hold more great potato chip flavors and stand up to the thickest dipsRuffles is teaming up with NBA 2K19 to give you 4X the VC in the RUFFLES RIDGE Challenge! During special events in NBA 2K19, you can score from the 4-point RIDGE...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ruffles Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skins Potato Chips, 8.5 oz Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Thornhill, ON
This reminded me of Bacon & Cheddar burgers or loaded potatoes + potato skins. Ruffles is still one of my favourite brands when it comes to chips. They make such delicious snacks and it's hard to have just ONE when you open a bag of Ruffles. I am a huge potato enthusiast (haha) - typing this out is making me drool...and want to grab another bag of these chips!
Vancouver, BC
Ruffles are one of my most favourite chip brands growing up. Although they’re not the healthiest snack, they’re packed with flavour and is one of my preferred brands when it comes to bringing along to parties or to snack on while watching a movie.
Toronto, ON
Love all these new flavours the chip companies are coming out with. It has a nice balance to the chip, not to salty which is a big problem these days. They should definitely come out with more bacon flavours!!!
Vancouver, BC
I don't think this flavour taste like potato skins at all, but regardless it is delicious! I think it would be neat to throw in some more potato flavour.
Miami , FL
I love makeup and skincare, I’m beginning in this world and I would love to be part of your PR list i have to instagrams the personal one
Uno de mis productos favoritos, me encanta! Tiene un sabor muy bueno, y es excelente para compartir con amigos. No es muy saludable.
Kitchener
I enjoy the way the flavoring gets between the ridges.  Delicious.  Great treat when the munchies hit.  Very nice.
Doral, FL
Su sabor es lo mejor tiene mucho queso como me gusta son crujientes y dan seguidilla con solo probarlas da deseos de comer más
Silsbee, TX
Delicioso, sabor inigualable. Me encanta la combinación única. Los como todo el tiempo. Excelente para un día de películas
These are so good. I love ruffle chips because they have a great texture. These ones are super cheesy, and they taste great

Looking for your answer?