Ruffles® Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skins Potato Chips uploaded by Cassandra W.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

It’s Hard To Argue With Ruffles.® Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skins Potato Chips. They’re Delicious. And You Don’t Argue With Delicious. Instead, You Enjoy Them With Friends, Drinks & Darts. Why Darts? Because When It Comes To Flavor, These Chips Hit The Bullseye. Because When You Have Ridges, The Crunches Are Crunchier, The Dipping Strength Multiplies, And Your Chips Become Can’t Get Enough Ridges?

• are these better than the plan cheddar ones?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Catherine J.
Middleburg, FL
I love ruffles.... these are so good and if you don't have self control or you emotionally eat, you will eat all of these in one sitting. They are just as good if not better that the traditional sour cream and cheese.
Felicia L.
Woodbridge, VA
I actually quite enjoyed these chips as well as my kids. I'm a big fan or loaded potatoes so naturally I wanted to try these but I was unsure if they'd taste like the real thing. To my surprise it tasted similar however it reminded me of their other flavor cheddar/sour cream. So essentially it was the same thing. The only thing that was unpleasing, was it seem to have a small after taste which I wasn't too fond of.
Roxanna R.
Jacksboro, TN
The taste of potato skins with the delightful texture of a chip. You can really taste the bacon and cheese flavors. The bag is quite affordable, a little under 3 dollars a bag. If you don't enjoy patoto skins you won't like the product. If you do, then try these!
Gianna B.
Bridgewater, NJ
Super flavorful and makes your mouth water. These are a must have in my household as they taste just like the potato skins that came from the oven. They aren't the healthiest choice, but they are a guilty conscience. Must have for everyone! Buy them!
Jose C.
OMGGGG Can we just stop and appreciate how much life and joy these chips can bring you. Idk what it was but i fell in love with these chips and now i can't stop, sometimes I'll eat them plain or I'll eat them with nacho cheese either way they are so worth it and also underrated by certain stores which is completely horrible
#RFFLELBP ❤
Valeria S.
I love this chips bc there the mix between salty and cheesy I end up buying these chips because I was leaving school and they really call my attention witch I totally don't regret buying these and if you ever have the opportunity to buy them your not going to regret it.
Cassidy K.
Like in the name, they are extremely loaded with lots of flavors. Definitely something to go for when feeling too lazy to make your own loaded baked potato. This is definitely one of my favorite chip flavors. If you are looking for something different these are definitely something I recommend
Lexi F.
I have been addicted to these chips for so long! They dont smell the best but omg they taste so good and I have to stop myself from eating a whole bag in one sitting! I buy these at least once a week and I never get tired of them! Absolutely love them!!
OG Bree B.
Maumelle, AR
One of my go to flavors for Ruffles!! I love ruffles because the chips are thick enough to give you that nice crunch and the flavors are always bold and delicious. Be careful when eating you'll find yourself almost eating the entire bag if you don't watch it!! lol delicious!
Lydia M.
Stow, OH
Ruffels' loaded chips are amazing with how accurate the taste is! I bought the chips at Giant Eagle and they were a good price. They exceeded my expectations and I have bought them more than once! I would recommend them to others, especially for parties.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
are these better than the plan cheddar ones?