Ruffles Light Original Fat Free Potato Chip uploaded by Fabiana C.

BY RUFFLES

Ruffles® Light™ Original Fat Free Potato Chips.
Olean®.
All The Taste.
1/2 the Calories of Regular Potato Chips.
Guaranteed Fresh Until Printed Date.
Made with olestra.
Net wt 6.5 OZ (184.2g). see more...

Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, NJ
Foodie Expert
I have enjoyed these chips on game days in front of the TV with dip for about ten years. If you have digestion and or allergy problems then some of the ingredients such as the fat free Olestra may cause problems for you. They are FAT FREE and they only have 1/2 the calories of a regular bag of chips. They taste great and hold up to dips quite well. I was a Fritos Corn Chips addict for years but these are better for me without all of the fat content that Fritos have. The best price that I have found for these is at Walmart.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Kentwood, MI
Love these. These are hard to find, but if you can I would highly recommend trying these. They don't have much fat in them and are a lot healthier than the regular, but taste exactly like them. They have the same crispiness, saltiness, and their shape is the same. They also have the same sweetness and I think a little extra salt taste to them. They are great with chip dip. If you are trying to loose weight or just don't want to fill your body with a lot of fat then I would highly recommend trying these.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Foodie Expert
These chips are the best of both worlds. I find baked chips to have an odd consistency/flavor but at the benefit of being healthier. These chips do not sacrifice the authentic taste and texture of original ruffles chips but are still a lower calorie option. A staple for my snacking, even at the added cost!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Fort Worth, TX
These are great!! They taste so good and they're fat free! They are so tasty, that you honestly can't tell that they're fat free. Of course I can tell a slight difference between the regular Ruffles and the Fat Free version, but they are very satisfying for those trying to watch their waist line.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
These version of the original brand was just as yummy and satisfying as the regular ones! They may have a bit less salt but honestly, if you didn't know they were different you wouldn't be able to tell! I'd definitely purchase this again because why not?! They're just as yummy and less fat!!
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Foodie Expert
Ruffles is one of my favorite chips when I have those cravings. I'm pretty happy that they have a "light" version now. And if you haven't tried it, you should! It's a bit healthier and it doesn't taste much different than the original. I would say less salty which is an upside, health wise.
Mikala M.
Mikala M.
I love the light chips. It gives the same feel as a classic potato chip;however, the difference can be seen in the thickness of the chip with a little less oil. I would prefer these over the classic or original. The calories are less, but is any potato chip really good for you?
Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Foodie Expert
These are great for dipping. I am actually more a fan of the fat free than the original. I feel like they taste better and have a better texture and crunch. I love plain chips and these are great! You can get them just about anywhere. Would definitely buy again and recommend!
Jena A.
Jena A.
Long Beach, NY
I have bought these many times because I love chips but I don't want to gain a lot of weight. I think they are pretty healthy because they don't have a lot of fat in them. They definitely met my expectations because I love chips and they just turned out to be really good.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
New Bedford, MA
Ruffles original fat free may not have fat like the others but it certainly doesn't skimp on the taste. These chips like any other bag of ruffles are very affordable. They aren't the healthiest snack but they are healthier than others. I would reccomend these to others