Ruffles® Light Original Fat Free Potato Chip uploaded by Fabiana C.

BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles® Light™ Original Fat Free Potato Chips.
Olean®.
All The Taste.
1/2 the Calories of Regular Potato Chips.
Guaranteed Fresh Until Printed Date.
Made with olestra.
Net wt 6.5 OZ (184.2g).

Katie R.
St Petersburg, FL
If you are going to like this product or not is going to come down to if you want to be somewhat healthy while you eat potato chips. So basically this tastes like a potato chip it’s just not as salty or greasy as the original Ruffle. I usually buy them to accompany dips like Heluva Good! French Onion Sour Cream Dip and you won’t even notice the difference. But to be completely honest, I also buy a normal bag to eat by itself. So I give it three stars because it’s just a normal chip, nothing special.
Cali F.
I like these chips because they taste just like the original but are a tad bit healthier. Ruffels are just the right amount of crispy and have the perfect amount of salt flavor.
Jen R.
Holbrook, MA
Amazing taste with less calories!! I'm a huge snacker and I always go for chips! You can have your chips without the fat!! I ate a whole bag already and will definitely be buying these from now on!! If you love chips but not the fat calories that come with them these are a must try!
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Love these chips. When the guys are digging into "tailgate" food, I can a eat a few of these and not feel like I am missing out. They are so much better than baked chips and have 1/2 calories-fat. Best of all, since they say Light, the guys don't touch and I don't have to share!! :)
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
I love the raffles light fat free chips they taste just like the regular ruffles everyone loves without the calories and fat I am a repeat user and will continue to purchase this product and recommend it to others
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
If you want to eat fat free chips. These are pretty good. Although be careful with them, eating too much can upset your stomach and cause issues. But I ate these on my no fat diet and I loved them. You have to hunt for them sometimes, but they are available.
Mallory L.
Mattawan
I liked this product and tried it because it was a fat free option. Some fat free chips have a gross after taste however these were really good! I bought this product from meijer. I would definitely recommend trying this especially if your looking for a healthier option
Estefania A.
Copley, OH
Seriously who can say no to ruffles????fat free, light, and just plain delicious. They are not super thin and greasy like it's competitor brand who starts with an L. These are my snack chips whenever I have a party at home, or just to snack while watching a movie.
Casandra T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Sometimes you just need to have some chips and dip. Last week I NEEDED chips and dip. I'm trying to be a bit healthier so when I sawthese I knew I had to try them. They weren't anything amazing, but they hit the spot with WAY less guilt and I really needed that.
Emily P.
I really enjoy this product. It's perfectly salted- not too salted, but not too light. I'm definitely going to be purchasing this product again. It's very affordable. Great product, defiantly five stars.