Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsRuffles
Jalapeno Ranch Flavored Potato Chips - 85oz

Ruffles Jalapeno Ranch Flavored Potato Chips - 8.5oz

by Ruffles

Ruffles Plain Potato Chips 8.5 oz

[product:ruffles-jalapeno-ranch-flavored-potato-chips-85-oz-bag] Why are these so hard to find?! I found one bag at the fancy Kroger & now crave them nightly
Favorite or not?
Are these super spicy? Do they taste super artificial?
Start your review of Ruffles Jalapeno Ranch Flavored Potato Chips - 8.5oz!
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
Ruffles Jalapeno Ranch Flavored Potato Chips - 8.5oz uploaded by Desiree M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I was iffy about these chips but they are so good ! There is more ranch flavor but after eating a few chips the jalapeño flavor comes in. They are not too spicy but perfect to enjoy with a sandwich or just alone.
Mon P.
I found these to be alright, nothing fantastic in my opinion. At the end of the day, it's still a potato chip, so not many complaints there. However, it didn't taste much like ranch or jalapeño to me. I almost feel like they are a spicier version of a sour cream chip. They definitely have a zesty kick to them, but nothing that I found too spicy or overwhelming. There is a slight aftertaste to them as well, which is not great! Overall, I wish there was a stronger flavor of both ranch and jalapeño. Ruffles Jalapeno Ranch Flavored Potato Chips - 8.5oz
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Ruffles Jalapeno Ranch Flavored Potato Chips - 8.5oz uploaded by Pretti E.
#comfortfoods #myfavoritefood #snacks Im not a fan of Spicy foods,but I do enjoy the taste of. Ruffles Jalapeno Ranch Flavored Potato Chips - 8.5oz and the boldness of the flavor.. It makes the ranch flavoring more bold.
Amelia A.
Park Falls, WI
These things are my new addiction! Yum!! They have a slight kick but don’t leave your mouth on fire. Sounds crazy weird but I pair it with some French onion dip and it is a yummy snack. Could sit down and eat the whole bag so careful on that aspect.
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Ruffles Jalapeno Ranch Flavored Potato Chips - 8.5oz uploaded by Shalayna G.
Ruffles jalapeno Ranch flavored have the perfect ratio of seasoning to potato chip and with the awesome ridges and helps hold my cheese dip. The flavor is robust and has a nice little hint of heat while not being too overbearingly hot that you can't eat it. I like the you can taste the wrench but it does not overpower the jalapeno flavor. I like that the Ruffles are a little bit thicker and has ridges so I can dunk it in my dip or for the dip over my chip and not have to worry about it getting soggy. Ruffles are a great addition to any party I highly recommend trying this flavor combo if you have not yet. This is my third bag I purchased at Walmart and plan on getting more they are highly addicting!
Adrianne M.
These chips are yummy!😋 I don’t really care for plain potato chips and love these have a nice kick to them. Good flavor and not too spicy, but just right.
kim H.
Dalton, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite snack chips. They have so much flavor and are very crunchy. Personally I like to dip mine in French Onion Dip and it just adds even more flavor. They're expensive so I only buy them on sale. But I always stock up so I always have some. I definitely recommend you trying these!
Liana S.
Playa del Carmen , PA
The best ruffles! Perfect amount of heat. Always keep a bag in the pantry. I usually get them on sale at Publix
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
I mean chips are chips lol. They come in different flavors and they’re all good depending on your mood. The only ones I hate are Pringle’s but everyone else seems to love them. So it’s all personal preference. I wouldn’t change anything about any of them.
Simanti D.
Purchased at: Kroger
Love Ruffles chips because of the ridges, they just hold onto so much more flavor. Jalapeño ranch is one of my favorite flavors! They are usually on sale from where I buy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bevin M.
il y a 4 ans
Ruffles Jalapeno Ranch Flavored Potato Chips - 8.5oz Why are these so hard to find?! I found one bag at the fancy Kroger & now crave them nightly
Devyn I. il y a 7 mois
Gas stations in my area have them!