BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles Plain Potato Chips 8.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Ruffles jalapeno Ranch flavored have the perfect ratio of seasoning to potato chip and with the awesome ridges and helps hold my cheese dip. The flavor is robust and has a nice little hint of heat while not being too overbearingly hot that you can't eat it. I like the you can taste the wrench but it does not overpower the jalapeno flavor. I like that the Ruffles are a little bit thicker and has ridges so I can dunk it in my dip or for the dip over my chip and not have to worry about it getting soggy. Ruffles are a great addition to any party I highly recommend trying this flavor combo if you have not yet. This is my third bag I purchased at Walmart and plan on getting more they are highly addicting!
Claire R.
Lafayette, LA
Jalepeno Ranch Ruffles are pretty good. They've got a great flavor, and the Jalepeno taste wasn't too strong which I really liked. I tried it on a whim while grocery shopping and really liked it. I've bought this flavor a couple of times since.
Cecilia E.
Casa Grande, AZ
Alright so I thought I wouldn’t like these because they sounded strange. Well they are so good! I was pretty surprised. I can’t wait to buy more. I even got my sister who doesn’t try new things to try these! Super good.
Jessica M.
Valparaiso , IN
I eat way too many bags of these to myself! This flavor is delicious. I love the spiciness! They’re great to snack on alone or to compliment a sandwich, burger, or hot dog. I don’t want to share these!
Nika K.
The flavor sounds contemplating but once you try it I promise you that you won’t be able to stop! I love jalapeño flavored chips and this has to be one of my favorites! It’s an addicting flavor that I can’t stop eating!
Shante P.
These Are Actually Delicious Maybe Be A Lil Spike To It But These Are So Bomb. I Really Enjoy These And I Can Literally Eat A Whole Big Bag In A Day. Sounds Bad Right, But They Are So Good.
Cors 💜.
Wappingers Falls, NY
This is their new flavor. Jalapeño. The spiciness hass just right. And that me and my family enjoyed eating it as snack while watching movie at home. Love this product. And wil never get tired buying this for my family.
Christina H.
Washington, DC
Omfg this is a holy grail this is my favorite chip I don’t eat any other chips but this one it’s the perfect ranch kinda hot kinda not taste but it is definitely addictive and it’s like 5$ a bag for the big bag so it’s affordable I will never give this chip up I love these
Cheyenne C.
Bridgeport
These are so addicting! They have the perfect amount of spice, but they aren’t too spicy to where you have to stop eating them. They’re not the most healthy snack, but they’re great to have every once in a while.
Franki H.
Swansea, IL
Ruffles Jalapeno Ranch chips are an interesting product. The flavor is good, but could be improved. I love ranch and jalapeno flavored products, but this one just isn't the perfect mix that I was hoping it would be. This being said, I did enjoy them and may purchase again.
Priscilla R.
Palmetto, FL
Are these super spicy? Do they taste super artificial?
ingrid p.
Are they really spicy or over seasoned?
Michaela S.
Are they relly this hot ?
Valerie S.
I so wanna try these but I'm wondering how it taste?
Bevin M.
Ruffles® Jalapeno Ranch Flavored Potato Chips Why are these so hard to find?! I found one bag at the fancy Kroger & now crave them nightly