BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles Plain Potato Chips 8.5 oz see more...

nancy w.
Minden, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
The chips are absolutely amazing they have a great flavor when they first came out I saw them on the shelf I had to pick him up and try them I absolutely love jalapeno poppers and they remind me of jalapeno poppers dipped in ranch they are not too spicy there flavored just right definitely one of my favorite chips out there
Claire R.
Lafayette, LA
Jalepeno Ranch Ruffles are pretty good. They've got a great flavor, and the Jalepeno taste wasn't too strong which I really liked. I tried it on a whim while grocery shopping and really liked it. I've bought this flavor a couple of times since.
Cecilia E.
Casa Grande, AZ
Alright so I thought I wouldn’t like these because they sounded strange. Well they are so good! I was pretty surprised. I can’t wait to buy more. I even got my sister who doesn’t try new things to try these! Super good.
Jessica M.
Valparaiso , IN
I eat way too many bags of these to myself! This flavor is delicious. I love the spiciness! They’re great to snack on alone or to compliment a sandwich, burger, or hot dog. I don’t want to share these!
Nika K.
The flavor sounds contemplating but once you try it I promise you that you won’t be able to stop! I love jalapeño flavored chips and this has to be one of my favorites! It’s an addicting flavor that I can’t stop eating!
Shante P.
Spring, TX
These Are Actually Delicious Maybe Be A Lil Spike To It But These Are So Bomb. I Really Enjoy These And I Can Literally Eat A Whole Big Bag In A Day. Sounds Bad Right, But They Are So Good.
Cors 💜.
Wappingers Falls, NY
This is their new flavor. Jalapeño. The spiciness hass just right. And that me and my family enjoyed eating it as snack while watching movie at home. Love this product. And wil never get tired buying this for my family.
Christina H.
Washington, DC
Omfg this is a holy grail this is my favorite chip I don’t eat any other chips but this one it’s the perfect ranch kinda hot kinda not taste but it is definitely addictive and it’s like 5$ a bag for the big bag so it’s affordable I will never give this chip up I love these
Cheyenne C.
Bridgeport
These are so addicting! They have the perfect amount of spice, but they aren’t too spicy to where you have to stop eating them. They’re not the most healthy snack, but they’re great to have every once in a while.
Tina C.
I Absolutely love ruffle potato chips! The jalapeño and ranch is great but you have to have a taste for spice! It was a great price for the value. I loved these and would definitely recommend to others!Ruffles® Jalapeno Ranch Flavored Potato Chips
Priscilla R.
Palmetto, FL
Are these super spicy? Do they taste super artificial?
ingrid p.
Are they really spicy or over seasoned?
Michaela S.
Are they relly this hot ?
Jacquelyn T.
Oh my goodness! I haven't seen this flavor at any of my stores yet! Where do you go to get this one? I've seen the regular flavors at Walmart and H-E-B but never the jalepeno ranch!
Bevin M.
Ruffles® Jalapeno Ranch Flavored Potato Chips Why are these so hard to find?! I found one bag at the fancy Kroger & now crave them nightly