Ruffles® French Onion Dip uploaded by leanna b.Ruffles® French Onion Dip uploaded by carly k.Ruffles® French Onion Dip uploaded by carly k.

BY RUFFLES #80 in Dips & Spreads

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Blah! I do not like this dip. The taste just throws me off. Probably because I’m used the the Hiland brand. I gave it two stars because it comes in a glass jar great for dealing and the creaminess and texture is good. I just didn’t care for the taste
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
French onion dip and chips are the best duo, don’t @ me lol. I usually get this product from Walmart or Target, I think a lot of stores are starting to just sell the Frito brand of this product. But either way it’s still good.
Piya S.
JOPLIN, MO
I've tried this and it's not bad. It taste good but the reason why I can't have more than 1/3 of it is because of the texture. It's way too thick for me so I don't buy them anymore because it would be wasteful to throw the whole jar away. Maybe I would like it better if it was thinner.
Ana G.
Edinburg , TX
Love this dip! I usually can't eat Lays chips or Ruffles by themselves & prefer to have a dip to add flavor to the chips so I usually get this brand or a generic brand but it tastes sooo goood. Creamy but flavorful. Just don't Let people double dip! >:o
Micayla R.
Bensalem, PA
Best French onion dip! This dip is so good with so many different kinds of chips and even pretzels. It's not too heavy and it's like perfectly creamy. It is definitely a great snack to have, very satisfying!
Arrianna E.
Hoquiam
Super yummy and incredible. Can be used for birthday party's as a dip or even a BBQ. You can pair it with just about any flavor chips. You can buy it at a local store.
Bridgette E.
Kokomo , IN
This is really a good onion dip. Doesn't need refrigeration until after you open the can. The surprising part is that I actually found small bits of onion so it's made from actual onions and not just some weird flavoring. Will definitely buy again. So many commercial dips are too heavy and salty. I had given up on finding one I liked. Tried this on a whim, and was I ever shocked!! So good and seasoned just right. Loved it and will buy it on a regular basis!!  I recommend! Ruffles® French Onion Dip
Monica G.
I have to have my French onion dip for my Ruffles chips and what better band of French onion dip to get besides Ruffles. The Taste and the flavor is so much different than the other brands I feel I get more of the onion taste and I like that. The price difference from different stores but I don't mind that it's just something that goes together for me. The Ruffles chips and the Ruffles French onion dip I have to have them. But I should start getting a bigger jar because it looks like everyone else in the house loves it to buy time I go back for more it's already gone.
Melissa S.
This product has been sold for years. I have always seen this dip at parties or barbecues. I love the flavor especially with the regular ruffle chips. It has little pieces of onion inside and it seems to be covered in a thick like ranch sauce. If you are an onion lover you will love this! Its also a bit addictive because atleast for me and my family we drench our chips with this sauce. I recommend for anyone to try it!
Victoria W.
Hopkins, MN
Absolutely delicious! This was probably the first chip dip that I ever tried, as a 7 year old child. I think I ate so much I got a stomach ache. I just love the bold flavors combined with the thick consistency that sticks well to the chip. Highly recommended to use with Ruffles original with ridges! Excellent product and I will buy again!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Where can you find this dip?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
When do you have this dip?