BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hollie L.
Haverhill
Sour cream and chive dip is the best. Taste great on carrots, celery, and chips. My kids love adding it to their snack.
Marintya A.
Delicious appetizer and affordable! I just love the taste combined with the ruffle ships. The dip is so creamy and rich
Rose R.
Delicioso para combinar con las tortillas, me gusta junto con las papas naturales, que no tengan un sabor en específico
Cetrina B.
Good dip. It's creamy and smooth. Keeps well and doesn't need to be refrigerated unless opened. Available at Wal-Mart.
marcus R.
This is the greatest dip. Of all. Time. I could and have ate the whole jar before. Oops. With plain ruffles of. Course
Annaleesah P.
My boyfriend alwayyyysss wants these kinds of dips ( I’m not really into them ). He got me to try it & it’s so good.
Kijafa W.
Greenville
It taste more like mayonnaise then sour cream and the price is too high for such a small portion of nastiness.
Maria H.
My go to dip it's creamy and rich in flavor my kid loves this stuff great to pair with some chips thumbs up this dip
Paid G.
Bedford, TX
Really rich in flavor and it tastes really good paired with the cheddar cheese and sour cream ruffles chips. Love it
Raquel M.
The ones I like are the potatoes and onion cream and of course natural. I love , shape, taste and crispness which are