BY RUFFLES #6 in Dips & Spreads

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Roselí R.
Davie, FL
Delicioso para combinar con las tortillas, me gusta junto con las papas naturales, que no tengan un sabor en específico
Cetrina B.
Good dip. It's creamy and smooth. Keeps well and doesn't need to be refrigerated unless opened. Available at Wal-Mart.
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
My favorite dip. It is super yummy and I am obsessed with the chive flavor. Great for partys and games. This is a must.
marcus R.
This is the greatest dip. Of all. Time. I could and have ate the whole jar before. Oops. With plain ruffles of. Course
Hollie L.
Haverhill
Sour cream and chive dip is the best. Taste great on carrots, celery, and chips. My kids love adding it to their snack.
Paid G.
Bedford, TX
Really rich in flavor and it tastes really good paired with the cheddar cheese and sour cream ruffles chips. Love it
Annaleesah P.
My boyfriend alwayyyysss wants these kinds of dips ( I’m not really into them ). He got me to try it & it’s so good.
Raquel M.
The ones I like are the potatoes and onion cream and of course natural. I love , shape, taste and crispness which are
Maria H.
My go to dip it's creamy and rich in flavor my kid loves this stuff great to pair with some chips thumbs up this dip
Carolyn W.
Really good, great with crackers or chips. Serve mostly at tailgate party's and such. Grownups and kids both like it.