BY RUFFLES #82 in Dips & Spreads

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eloisa O.
El Mirage, AZ
This dip is absolutely amazingggg! You can pair this up with any chip and it will be good. It's so creamy and taste great!
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
This product is very good. I like the taste alot. I usually buy this for camping because it's easy to use and is reusable.
Sarah Z.
  it was not the best I've had better sour cream and chive that I've made myself I thought it could have more chives and sour
Ellie B.
This dip is addictive, once you dip one chip in you can;t stop eating it.  It's very very good! Good price too.
Serina D.
Salem, OR
My husband loves this I'm not a huge fan. I like it in small incraments. It's pretty fattening too. Not worth the calories
Ciara S.
Warwick, RI
One of my favorite dips to have at any time for a snack. I always buy from my local grocery store. I love the onion flavor.
Alexandra A.
Usually don't like things like this, but this is really good. You get some ruffles with this great dip and that's a wrap.
Alysia H.
I really like this sour cream and onion dip by ruffles. Its good for parties, get togethers, BBQs, to take to the beach.
Ashley M.
Layton, UT
This is good for a quick ddip, but I preferred a home made dip compared to this one. It really does compliment ruffles
Cetrina B.
Good dip. It's creamy and smooth. Keeps well and doesn't need to be refrigerated unless opened. Available at Wal-Mart.