BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brooke A.
Portland, OR
Number 1 party dip ever. Paired with original.ruffle.chips or spur cream and onion, the flavor osnt overwhelming , but still strong.
Samantha D.
Raeford, NC
This lip is delicious and so flavorful. I would definitely recommend it for parties and gatherings or to just keep it in the fridge
Jessica S.
This is so good to put on baked potatoes give it that extra pop for taste, and super easy ready to go, whats not to like about that
Kimberley B.
Coeur d'Alene
This dip is pretty good. I don't find myself reaching for it all the time or craving it necessarily but when it's around I like it
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Omg!!I love this produced, I always buy it whenever I go shopping, its very rich with flavor.Everyone in my house really enjoy it
Alexa S.
Orlando, FL
love sour cream dip just not a big fan of the chives. price is reasonable. would i buy it again prob not. great to have at a bbq.
Miracle P.
Tunica
I didn't like this product all that much.  The dip was too creamy. Not my favorite sip from this brand. Not my favorite at all.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Yummo! Love this classic dip with a brand you can trust! Ruffles has great tasting chips and now a delicious taste packed dip!
Ashley K.
We eat a lot of dips and this one is one of our favorites. I don't see it in stores that often so when I do I buy a few jars
Jessica M.
Loved it! Was very delicious. Not too much , just right! I buy it all the time. With plain regular chips! Not disappointing!!