BY RUFFLES #6 in Dips & Spreads

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Linda R.
Tuscumbia
Tried this but didn't get to eat much since my daughter finished it up before I got to even dip more than a few chips. She highly recommends it!
Camila T.
Longmont, CO
My husband loves this deep. We always do it ourselves (home made) but he tried this one and they taste pretty similar. So we buy this instead now
Patricia W.
Fullerton, CA
This dip, with some ruffles potatoes chips 👌🙌🙌 heaven in my mouth!! I can snack on this all day long. Its just so flavorful. I want it now. Lol
nicole v.
Gonzales, TX
Party fav! Pair this dip with original flavored chips and it's a great light weight appetizer. I like that the dip is creamy and tastes great.
Lori C.
Has an overall great taste. Great for parties or to take on a picnic. Will definitely buy this product again and share with family and friends.
Erin M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
All the dips are great. Great for parties or just for a family snack. I usually buy the original wavy chips for these and they work great.
Jazamine D.
Far Rockaway, NY
Good sour cream and onion dip is a rare find these days if it isn't home made. Ruffles gets it right with this peace of heaven in a jar.
Carla V.
I love dip, i can eat with any food. It's a perfect flavor for me. Ruffles® Brand Ultimate Beef N' Cheese Flavored Dip
Julie M.
Asheboro
This is great for cookout and parties. Young and old love the taste and I always have to make sure I buy at least 2 so I don't run out
Brooke A.
Portland, OR
Number 1 party dip ever. Paired with original.ruffle.chips or spur cream and onion, the flavor osnt overwhelming , but still strong.