BY RUFFLES #6 in Dips & Spreads

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jazmin L.
This dip is delicious. You can eat it with the regular potatoe Ruffles, but I personally prefer the Ruffles con queso kind. It's the perfect combo and a great appetizer for a casual get together.
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
I clearly haven't eaten enough of this. Because I have tasted 12 brands of sour cream and onion dips. There's a reason you buy sour cream and onion chips. Presumably it's because you want the chips because there amazing.
Diana G.
One of my favorite dips to have at any party or gathering. Along with some salty chips, I personally use Tostitos or Ruffles original with this dip. Very delicious and a family favorite.
Asia B.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite go too chip dip. Ruffles always makes the best dips for chips. I'm a huge customer of ruffles and this dip is very delicious and very affordable to buy. I wouldn't add anything to the recipe keep as it is
Anais G.
I love Ruffles sour cream and chive dip..... It's perfect for all occasions and it's not expensive. My kids are picky eaters but this is one dip they keep asking for more
Savannah H.
Tifton, GA
Love this dip! Especially when paired with the ruffles ridges potato chips! So yummy! It's light and creamy and so good when right out of the fridge! This and ranch dip are staples in my dip collection!
Gabrielle H.
Pearl
This is so amazing. It's so delicious, and I wouldn't STOP eating this, even if my life depended on it! Please go out and try this stuff TODAY! I swear, you won't regret it!!!
shannonkokeefe O.
Brockport NY
This dip is pretty great. And it pairs with the all dressed chips. They are the best! I would be lost without them. I mean this dip isn't tysons dip, have you had that? That's the real number 1!
Berenice S.
Chicago , IL
So addictive! I love the taste! And obviously it goes really well with anything... I've dipped from chips to veggies. Good price! Just wish the flavor was easier to find
Tiffany S.
Yerington, NV
This is one of the better dips I have had from the different brands. I definitely think that home made ones are better. But for a store bought dip, this is legit.