BY RUFFLES #86 in Dips & Spreads

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica H.
Albertville, AL
I really like this product. It's a little too pricey but I do like to buy it for parties or get togethers. I would like to buy it on sale or with coupons. I have only bought it one time for a party. If it were more affordable I would consider purchasing it more.
Marilyn D R.
Middle Village
Must have for house parties and gatherings! Usually get atleast two because everyone usually finds themselves eating them very quick. Definitely affordable and can be found at supermarkets and even local stores like cvs or Walgreens !
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
This dip is so good ! And I love dips !! Especially with chips haha ! The ruffles chips and this ? ... amazing together ! Its good for when you have parties or gatherings and people can eat this to snack on before actually eating !
Wandymar D.
I love sour cream and onion dips. It I like them to be creamy this one is more chunky I have not really cared for it and my girls have not either. We usually eat it with the plain salty chips but have not grabbed it I. A long time because it's not one we tend to reach for.
Jenna M.
This is a good dip staple for the pantry. Most ranch or onion dips are milk based and bust be refrigerated at all times. This one is perfect for get togethers and pot lucks at work. You don't have to refrigerate it until you open it.
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Absolutely love this dip. It's creamy and has great flavor. I try to pick it up when it's on sale because it is a little pricey. But it's definitely a good dip! Everyone in the house loves it!!! Especially with their regular chips!!
DeVonna P.
Duluth, GA
This Ranch dip is a classic especially since football season is around the corner. I bought this ranch dip from my grocery store and it goes well carrots. I will have to stock up on this product really soon for the big game.
Stephanie V.
This is my favorite dip hands down ! It is such a good dipper for party's you can not go wrong with this dip! It is such a good snack it goes great with BBQ night and it is totally a life saver then making my own dip ! I would totally recommend it to others !
Shanee L.
This is OUR FAVORITE!!! We love it so much! We eat it all the time! It's a great after work snack before dinner is finished! It's so delicious! My hubby and I could eat it every day! We share it at BBQs and everything!
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied