BY RUFFLES #86 in Dips & Spreads

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tia S.
VERY good. Probably one of my all time favourite dips. It goes well with ruffles chips, Lays chips or even pretzel sticks. Its great to bring as a snack to school.
Pily F.
Doral, FL
The BEST!!! I really really love rufflex. Un poco costoso pero me gusta y por eso lo compro. Me gusta todo, lo compre en otro súper mercado. Lo recomiendo.
Baira T.
Toronto , ON
Looooved this!!
I think it was pretty expensive for a dipping sauce, but taste great! I don't eat salsa sauce so this was a good dipping sauce for me!
Fadwa e.
5, rue chevalier bayard roches noires. Casablanca
Hello,I love this product for its quality. I will be so happy to review your products in my account  and share it with my followers .
Sarah B.
By all means it's still edible, but I have definitely had better tasting dips in the past. Would consider buying again, but not a huge fan.
Rose V.
Delicious. Thats all I can say but influenster doesnt allow one word answers. Its creamy and its rich. It also has great flavor overall.
angeluz D.
Toronto, ON
Haven't tried the dip yet but i loved the chips!!. They are amazing my absolute favorite. I was plannung to buy a dip if I have the time
Mmrym R.
UAQ , 13421
I use the same flavor but for other brand because it is difficult to find it in UAE I hope to see more and more of this product in UAE
Scarlett M.
I love sourcream products, but this!! This is the best, I could keep dipping my chips without notice that its almost nothing left
Hyba D.
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster they are so amazing products m so satisfied and I can't wait to try them love u all 💓💓💓💓