BY RUFFLES #6 in Dips & Spreads

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heather S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Super tasty dip! First time trying it and I definitely recommend with plain ruffle chips
Devin G.
Compton
I love creamy ranch pretty tasty. Very affordable rate with Lays ruffles and other chips
Latisha A.
Lexington, KY
This dip is pretty good. Very thicke and fulfilling only if you have some thicke chips
This dip is rich and creamy. I'd recommend this to dip your favorite ruffle chips in.
Dawn R.
A friend of mine told me about this item I have not been able to find it in my stores yet would love to try it. love sour cream and chives chips so I think I will love this item.so my friend says buy she recommended it to me. as soon as I can find it will be buying.
vanessa c.
Maimi, FL
I have to confess that I am guilty of using this dip in many foods like on toasted , crackers because for my is amazing , it has a smooth and creamy flavor that's why I feel it combines Whit many things .I like tha when you open de jar you can leave a long time in the fridge and it doesn't not get damage Ruffles Dip, Sour Cream & Chive, 10.5 oz (297.6 g)
Victoria L.
Moncton, NB
I love trying out new creamy dips for my chips! I find the ruffles brand of dips to her early great and has lots of variety. Although this is a little on the pricier side for me personally, the flavours are great and aren't too overpowering and I would definitely recommend this!
Tristin J.
yyc
Super yummy dipping sauce for any style of chip or cracker, it's delicious with the mix of zingy and salty flavours it's very satisfying and I love the adding of chives I would for sure recommend!!
-Tristin
Ig: thebeautyb0xx
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
lucia v.
San Luis, AZ
Hay este dip me encanta! El sabor es delicioso me encanta con rufles naturales! Solo que se me hace un poco caro pero vale la pena! Super delicioso! El empaque es bueno! Y si lo volveria a comprar! ....