BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

KJ W.
Wilburton
One of my all time favorite in a potato chips dip. I will never grow tired of this particular dip!
Shelby P.
Montgomery, AL
I LOVE this dip!! It's best served chilled and it has the most amazing sour cream and choice flavor
Stephanie H.
The flavor is quite creamy. It is a chip's best company but it has "unhealthy" written all over it.
Beatriz G.
Brownsville , TX
Omg this stuff is bomb! I totally love this like forever and ever I would buy this again and again
Kiley B.
New Bedford, MA
This is the best dip ever!! Far superior to all other dips you can taste a noticeable difference
Lucas H.
Kennesaw, GA
This dip is great by the pool with a bag of Ruffles. Find it at Target or any other supermarket
Karla P.
Waynesboro, PA
This one are si creamy , it taste so good and have a little of smell , I buy this one at Aldi
Jennifer M.
Yucaipa, CA
This dip is so addicting, I once ate an entire jar over a few days which is not normal for me
Layne S.
Abbeville, GA
This ruffles dip is amazing!! So full of flavor. Perfect paired with ruffled original chips
Shana H.
This is my favorite. It is sooooo good you. An take them anywhere. The taste is remarkable