BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hailee D.
Deltona
makes my mouth water. Compliments every chill so well. Has amazing flavor and texture. Love with plain chips.
Teala W.
Sebastopol, CA
Ruffles sour cream dip is out of this world good. It's always the biggest hit of the dips at the parties!!
karen s.
Brawley
This dip is so awesome. It has a great taste and you can combine it with different chips not just ruffles.
Kate S.
Bradenton, FL
Alright of a dip, the consistency is off. Takes best chilled. Bought once and don't plan on getting abother
Laura C.
Shelby Twp, MI
Descent chip dip, especially for one not purchased in the dairy section. Much prefer the refrigerated dips.
Rachel H.
Waterford, WI
Yes so good, get yourself some chips and go to town!! It's a good price and this is one of my go to flavors
Kayla L.
My family loves this dip. It goes very well with ruffles chips. One of our favorite snacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daphne B.
This is my favorite chip dip!! I love the fact that it's so creamy and pact with mouth watering flavor!
Kayla C.
Stuff is pretty good for a party and goes good with scoop chips Or riffles I would try if I were you.
Shyann M.
I love this chip dip I never get any because my boyfriend always steals it all before I can get any