BY RUFFLES #6 in Dips & Spreads

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kijafa W.
Greenville
It taste more like mayonnaise then sour cream and the price is too high for such a small portion of nastiness.
Cinnamon E.
Modesto, CA
This dip has good flavor. A lot comes in the jar and goes best with ruffles chips tasty tasty or
eat with your fav
yuyuliavio V.
Another one of the best dips other than cheese. It's so good and creamy! Yummy! Yummy! Love to have it for party.
Kathy S.
Houston
I love the sour cream especially in special occasions will bring it out it's super tasty with Cheetos or chips
Kaylani B.
Its very good with The buffalo ruffles and the plain ruffles . I never tried it with any other brand of chips
Doylannie W.
I love ruffles and their dipw! This dip especially is so delicious and creamy and I never want yo put it down
Bryanna V.
Belen
I love sour cream and onion dip but this was just the best I have eveeeeeer had it was great very just yummy
Karla C.
Phoenix, AZ
Not my favorite dip but it's easy for parties and it's a flavor that is more comfortable for most individuals
Stacy A.
Gloster , LA
Really like this so does my family on thing I don't like is it goes bad kinda soon but it's ok it's so yummy
Hailee D.
Deltona
makes my mouth water. Compliments every chill so well. Has amazing flavor and texture. Love with plain chips.