BY RUFFLES #82 in Dips & Spreads

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Paid G.
Bedford, TX
Really rich in flavor and it tastes really good paired with the cheddar cheese and sour cream ruffles chips. Love it
Cinnamon E.
Modesto, CA
This dip has good flavor. A lot comes in the jar and goes best with ruffles chips tasty tasty or
eat with your fav
yuyuliavio V.
Another one of the best dips other than cheese. It's so good and creamy! Yummy! Yummy! Love to have it for party.
Kathy S.
Houston
I love the sour cream especially in special occasions will bring it out it's super tasty with Cheetos or chips
Bryanna V.
Belen
I love sour cream and onion dip but this was just the best I have eveeeeeer had it was great very just yummy
Kaylani B.
Its very good with The buffalo ruffles and the plain ruffles . I never tried it with any other brand of chips
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
Really like this so does my family on thing I don't like is it goes bad kinda soon but it's ok it's so yummy
Doylannie W.
I love ruffles and their dipw! This dip especially is so delicious and creamy and I never want yo put it down
brianna m.
Besides homemade, this is the best dip ever. We always get it when we through get together and it goes quick!
Karla C.
Phoenix, AZ
Not my favorite dip but it's easy for parties and it's a flavor that is more comfortable for most individuals