BY RUFFLES #5 in Dips & Spreads

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Casey M.
Amory, Ms
A delicious go to dip in my house, we all love it. It has sour cream and chives so can't go wrong there. I buy it a lot . Very much met all my expectations and then some. I'm sure u could use this as a veggie dip too
Destiny R.
BRONX , NY
a good dip goes a longgggggggg way . with the perfect chip and perfect dip . This dip is one of the best i've tried . amazing and tasty just hate dipping chips in the jar , my fingers have dip all over the place lol . BUTTTTT AMAZING
Whitney G.
Cookeville, TN
This dip is absolutely amazing. Some of the best I have ever had. Great for parties or just a snack on the side. Delicious but not so healthy if you eat a lot at once. If you haven't given this a try you need too.
Alejandro H.
Artesia
Yes yes yes, I approve this as my go to dip, when I'm out of work and laying back watching tv with a bag full of chips waiting to be eaten. This product not disappoint even if you're the worst pessimistic.
Stephanie M.
Riquísimo dip es el único que me gusta con los ruffles normales de queso ufff riquísimo les recomiendo k lo prueben. Esta agrio pero sabroso le da un sabor diferente pero rico para chuparse los dedos.
LeTrice F.
Warsaw, IN
Now this is not the world's best sour cream and chive dip but it is pretty darn good and it does Sue for cravings when it's the only one in my store and I can't find the one I really like
Tiffany S.
Fayette
Amazingly good! I tried this with the original ruffles chips and it was so good! The sour cream isn't that strong, and it doesn't take much. I would definitely recommend this for a game day party.
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
I love this dip. It mixes perfectly with regular potato chips. It's extremely addicting because the taste is so good. I have to be careful not to overeat this dip because it is not very healthy.
Krystal M.
Donna
This product is a good thing to eat with any chips if you really love sour cream, I can't compare this product t any other because I've only have it a try one, it was at an affordable price, it was delicious in my opinion, n I would recommend to others if they like sour cream
Joleasa T.
Lansing, IL
This is one of my favorite flavors and I eat it will all chips not just ruffles. Its packed with flavor but not too over powering. I usually get this at Wal-Mart and I have buy it pretty often two or three times a month. It gives me about three uses out of each jar because I eat a pretty hearty amount each time. Its not expensive less than $4 and I think that is a great price for the amount of dip that you get.