BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alejandro H.
Artesia
Yes yes yes, I approve this as my go to dip, when I'm out of work and laying back watching tv with a bag full of chips waiting to be eaten. This product not disappoint even if you're the worst pessimistic.
Sub T.
Phoenix, AZ
This has always been a favorite dip for chips of mine. I can eat this flavor with almost any brand of chips and almost any chip flavor. I feel like this specific flavor and brand of dip is an all time favorite among a lot of people. I don't think I've ever met a person who hasn't tried this dip.
PRÎ S.
Southfield , MI
I these are great for parties and great togethers. I purchased this from meijer. Everyone that comes over loves it .Its price at a affordable price. This dip goes with any chip I would buy this again of course! I would recommend this to anyone who has a lot of parties or game nights.
Amber K.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Sour cream and chive is my favorite dip and this brand is the best. Hands down the best.  Perfect for parties and get togethers. There is enough in a jar to last two large bags of chips it's delicious. The only con is it doesn't last long enough once my family gets ahold of it lol
Maddy C.
Denver
I can't even explain!! I freeking loveeee LOVEEEEEEER love food!! I can eat eat eat, and am always always down for new things!! I love any kind of food except mushrooms!! I highly recommend anyone who's looking to try this product !! There's nothing els to say it's just delicious
melissa l.
Audubon, NJ
This dip is awesome. So delicious and taste good warmed up a little bit for 15-20 seconds. It's like a smooth dip the melts in your mouth. I always grab this for party's or just to snack on and it's always gone in a short amount of times. Everyone loves it
Ashli C.
Oak Grove
I love by this product. I cannot throw a party without having this in the table. I have to purchase at least 3 because they go so quickly in my household because everyone loves them. Other than the small jars I have nothing bad to say about this product.
Jessica H.
Albertville, AL
I really like this product. It's a little too pricey but I do like to buy it for parties or get togethers. I would like to buy it on sale or with coupons. I have only bought it one time for a party. If it were more affordable I would consider purchasing it more.
Marilyn D R.
Middle Vlg, NY
Must have for house parties and gatherings! Usually get atleast two because everyone usually finds themselves eating them very quick. Definitely affordable and can be found at supermarkets and even local stores like cvs or Walgreens !
Wandymar D.
I love sour cream and onion dips. It I like them to be creamy this one is more chunky I have not really cared for it and my girls have not either. We usually eat it with the plain salty chips but have not grabbed it I. A long time because it's not one we tend to reach for.