BY RUFFLES

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Sweet & Smokin' Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips.

Ridges 2X as deep*.

Guaranteed fresh. Until printed date.

Buy on Walmart
Sabrina J.
Murray
Foodie Expert
Sweet and smoking barbecue is definitely a sweet and smoking flavor. Very affordable and met all my expectations for a chip to meet. Healthy? I’m not sure if chips are healthy but it’s not terrible but i always recommend.
Alexis R.
Hanford , CA
Foodie Expert
I swear the deeper the ridges the more flavor that chip holds! They are soo good and I see them all the time at parties, like it is bound to be somebodies favorite. Most defiantly hit my expectations and I didn't think they would taste much different from the other ruffles but you will believe it once you taste it.
Charlie K.
Novelty
My favorite chips of all time I eat them when ever I get the chance my roommates always yell at me saying to save some for the rest but it's not possible they are so addicting such great explosive flavor in every bite!
Adriana B.
Flint
One of my favorite flavors I want a bag now lol Definitely delicious not disappointing it definitely taste better than offbrand and I will buy it again and recommend it to other people and there’s nothing else you could add
Jessica U.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
These are probably one of my most favorite if not my favorite chips of all time they're so friken delicious! I love how they're deep ridges i don't know why it just makes it that much better. I purchase these all the time and they have never been a disappointment. I recommend these to anyone and everyone!!
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
Foodie Expert
Highly delicious and very yummy! I love this company's idea of making this flavor and i absolutely love it. Very satisfying for all need. Inexpensive and yummy snack for on the go (secretly eating at the office). or binging out on watching a chic flick with the girls (or by yourself, watching sad romance movies curled up to your cat like i am rn)
Rebecca R.
Malvern, AR
Foodie Expert
this are okay I'm not a huge barbecue fan but i do the ruffle chips in the cheese kind. i think that if you like barbecue a lot then you would like these chips, i also like how they come out with a lot of different flavors i think that really cool and keeps people buying it
Alicia V.
Racine, WI
Foodie Expert
I love barbecue flavor and this chips were delicious. Good as a snack or with a sandwich. I would recommend this flavor to any barbecue lover. These chips are afforadable and sometimes on a sale. Delicious and not disappointing at all as a purchase
Brian J.
Fords, NJ
Foodie Expert
Very artificial smoke flavor. The actual BBQ portion of the flavor was too sweet and heavy. After a few chips the flavor is overwhelmingly sweet and almost covers the tongue with very sweet tomatoes. Would not recommend
Tyler J.
N Las Vegas, NV
These Chips Was Great. I Was A Frequent Buyer On My Way To Work I Will Pick Of These As A Snack Or Even On Road Trips. They Came In Handy If I Was Kinda Hungry And In The Rush, I Recommend To All .