BY RUFFLES

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Sweet & Smokin' Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips.

Ridges 2X as deep*.

Guaranteed fresh. Until printed date.

Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
Ruffles being my favorite chip brand did it again!! lol I always wonder if certain flavors that are new to me are old to the rest of the world hmm... anyway! I tried these the other day when i found them piled up against one of the front isles and wow! I never thought Id have another favorite beside the cheddar! They are so good! I had mine with a steak as a side dish kind of thing and the combination was absolutely amazing!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Medford , NY
These chips are have a very tasty sweet BBQ flavor. The thickness of the chip is enormous, it holds it's shape, doesn't break all that easily when dipped, maintains a great flavor, and has the ridges and body to make it one of the strongest chips I have ever seen. It locks in the flavor of not only the dips but holds it's own flavor very well, the deep ridges are great and the chip is nearly 1/4 inch thick.
Solveig R.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
These are so tasty! I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. They are crunchier than the regular Ruffles which I like and they are sweet spicy and tangy. They are way better than regular BBQ chips. I've purchased these a couple of different times and plan on doing it again. Would recommend! Perfect for summer BBQing or just munching on in the AC while watching TV
Candice J.
Candice J.
I LOVE THESE CHIPS!! You put sweet BBQ on anything for me and its a go!! I like the fact that these chips aren't overpowering with the flavor, they may not be healthy but they sure are good. The price for Ruffles also makes me continue to buy their products since they are usually around the $3 if there isn't already a sale on chips.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Charleston, SC
Great compromise ever!! When you want something with a little kick but not too much these are the perfect go to!! So delicious even my picky eater of a boyfriend loved them! The price was even better! Many grocery stores have sales on chips all the time so bring them to your next summer barbque for a great conversation starter!!
raquel f.
raquel f.
I love ruffles! I love the wavy chips. they are so crunchy and they are always so flavorful! I love to buy ruffles to eat with dip. They are fairly priced and although its not too healthy to be eating always once in a while is okay with me. I recommend ruffles brand! the cheddar cheese and BBQ is my fav
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
These are one of my favorite chips, really only topped by the cheddar and sour cream. my sister picked a bag of them up one day and I'm kind of a chip snob but I ended up really living them. the flavor is great and it had the same ruffles crispness that I have come to know and love.
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
West Monroe, LA
OOO baby! My household LOVES these. I usually have to buy two bags because if we run out, they'll seriously argue over them. I would recommend them to anyone who loves BBQ flavor chips. My household likes these over Lays BBQ chips without a doubt. Grab them for your next gathering!
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the barbecue flavor because it is both sweet and salty and the perfect combination. it works well with any meal because the taste is not overbearing and just perfect. i like to eat these chips with meat or sometimes throw them into my soup for a lil extra kick of flavor.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Bullhead City, AZ
Omg! These are the best chips i have ever had. I buy them every time I go shopping. It has that very rich barbecue flavor. Its great for any occasion. I like to simply watch a movie. Or, take them camping with us. You should really try these u will get hooked on them.