BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins Potato Chips.

Ridges 2x as deep*.

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Potato Chips Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins
  • "They are a bit thicker cut than normal ridged chips, but they hold a lot of great flavor!" in 1 review
Max H.
Canterbury
I think ruffles are some of the best crisps out there in America! Wasn’t so sure about them but when I tried when I went to Pennsylvania I tried them and really enjoyed them! Would definitely and have already recommended them to my friends!
Lindsey H.
Monticello, GA
These are pretty good. They have intense flavor that can sometimes be a little over powering and leave you with dry mouth but overall they’re good. They’re cheap so that’s always a plus. Good chip to take to cookouts.
Dee B.
Wooster, OH
Ruffles is a classic brand of chips. All of their flavors are very tasty. This is not a snack that we keep in our cupboards at all time, but we do buy several brands of ruffles when we have guests over. There is something for everyone.
Tylina T.
Huddy, KY
These are some awesome chips! I buy these at least 3 times a month. Everyone in my household loves them too. I usually pick them up at Walmart. I love how they taste what they claim to be! We will definitely keep buying these.
Naia G.
Iowa City, IA
Loved the flavor of this chip. Loved the deep ridges. It honestly tasted very oniony to me for some reason but I very much enjoyed the flavor of this chip. I expected it to taste like the regular loaded baked potato ruffles but the flavor was a bit different.
Anna H.
Corp Christi, TX
Rich flavor and perfect portion of a chip less air and more chips is the way to go would highly recommended.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I must admit that these are some pretty good chips. Not my favorite...but good. I’ve bought them once or twice, only if I’m looking for a different flavor profile than what I’d normally choose (sour cream & cheddar!!!). If you’re craving a baked potato and don’t feel like cooking, then these are pretty close to it.
Cindy S.
Coral Springs , FL
Soooo good!!! They taste Like a loaded baked potato ! Loaded baked potato with a crunch
Christina A.
Love it! Crunchy and light. Great for a light snack or for an appetizer at a party. This is an absolute must for football Sunday’s or an after school snack. Very affordable!
Alyssa S.
Hot Springs, AR
Absolutely my favorite chip that has came out. Perfect with French onion dip for a quick snack.