BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins Potato Chips.

Ridges 2x as deep*.

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Potato Chips Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins
  • "They are a bit thicker cut than normal ridged chips, but they hold a lot of great flavor!" in 1 review
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
DELICIOUS! I wish Ruffles would make a contest for awesome ideas for flavors but they don't. Oh well! These are so yummy! Definitely get the cheesy flavor coming through!!!
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
These are actually really good, Ruffles are a more expensive brand of chips though. But you can usually catch them on sale. These ones have more of a bacon flavor to them.
Britton L.
Whenever there are new flavors of chip brands we usually buy we tend to buy them just to try it out. This one I tried a while ago and remember it being probably one of the better tasting flavors.
sara a.
Dillsburg, PA
It's so rare to find such good taste and chips. please provide a big amount of juicy taste. they're very cheap and totally worth it. they're very easy to chew and do not get stuck in your teeth.
Desiree A.
I bought this chips a long time ago at walmart and I really liked them, they really taste like bacon and cheese, really crispy and delicious, a little too salty but Oh well they are chips!
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
These are by far the best chip ever and dipped in ranch they are incredibly close to restaurant loaded potato skins. The chips are huge also with deep ridges all the better to hold the dip
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
These are really good. I wish they were a little less salty, but the other flavors are really good. Great with french onion dip. I know it sounds weird but it's good.
Jordan P.
I was surprisingly impressed with how good these chips actually were! I will still never understand how chips taste like all of these different flavors, but it works!
Tenica W.
Blakely, GA
These chips were tasty. I've only purchased them twice. It seems like the taste would get annoying if I were to eat them too much. I really like the texture though. They were very sturdy.
Doddi G.
OMG These were so amazing I wanted to go back and buy all they had! I tried these for the first time about 2 months ago and I am so happy I did, this is my bad thing, lol I love them!