BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins Potato Chips.

Ridges 2x as deep*.

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Potato Chips Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins
  • "They are a bit thicker cut than normal ridged chips, but they hold a lot of great flavor!" in 1 review
Heidi P.
Gillett, PA
Absolutely delicious!! Will definitely buy again. The taste was amazing, even in comparison to other chips with the same flavor. It actually went above and beyond my expectations. I would absolutely buy this for others.
Aubrey F.
Grand Blanc, MI
Whew! I think these chips need a bit to get used to them. They are great, but you expect to take a bite out of a regular tasting chip then, BAM you are blasted with all this cheese and bacon flavor. It's pretty awesome
Whitney R.
Stinnett, Ky
These chips has one of the best flavored that I've had in a while. I've always been a fan of the sour cream and cheddar chips. These are always my guilty pleasures especially when I want loaded potato skins but I don't want to go to a restaurant and get them.
Heidi H.
These are my all time favorite chips. The flavor is so bold you taste it in every bite . I buy mine from Walmart or from public. I am a repeat consumer I have them at my house right now. Yes I would recommend these to everyone I have them at all my parties
Debra V.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I love these. They definitely taste like loaded bake potatoes. I know some people I worked with didn't like them but I think they were expecting too much. These are way better than the Friday's potato skins chips.
Kelsey K.
Minneapolis, MN
I can't help but snack on the Bacon & Cheddar Loaded potato skin chips, they are by far the best Ruffles Potato chip out there. Perfect snack for a movie night or even for a summer grill out. I love Ruffles chips and they are so affordable!
Louise A.
Port Orange, FL
Nice cheddar flavor and you can definitely taste the bacon in it as well. A little on the salty side for my liking but all in all it's delicious and definitely brings the bacon & cheddar loaded potato skins flavor.
Lisa E.
These are a thicker cut potato chip than the original Ruffles. They have great crunch with every inch covered in great flavor. These are great for a bbq, with sandwiches, or even just a snack! Great product!
Ilianette A.
Omg I love this brand and it's reliable flavor , texture and price. It's great choice for parties or just a movie night at home . I recommend this flavor to anyone who likes a bit of bacon in their life .
jennifer  M.
Mobile, AL
I love the ruffles brand potatoe chips. they are a little pricey than other chips but it's definitely worth it. this flavor is one of my favorites to snack on, especially if I'm at some sort if get together or seasonal party.