BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins Potato Chips.

Ridges 2x as deep*.

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Potato Chips Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins
  • "They are a bit thicker cut than normal ridged chips, but they hold a lot of great flavor!" in 1 review
Christina L.
It was interesting to eat but it is very similar tasting to sour cream and onions but more cheesy. This is not what I imagined Bacon and cheddar to taste like.
Carley G.
I wish these were better. I really do. But they are a false tasting, salty mess. I wanted to like them! I went in excited! Then, disappointment.
Priscila A.
Amo este! Mas gosto mesmo do Ruffles de Hambúrguer, eu só não né, minha família toda ama esse sabor rs se pudesse comeria só isso o resto do ano
Jessica B.
I love these they are bursting with flavor. I was skeptical but ruffles seems to be pretty good with these new flavors they are coming out with.
Ignez T.
Minden
Ruffles Deep Ridged Potato Chips Bacon & Cheddar ÓTIMO PRODUTO, EMBALAGEM MODERNA, FACILIDADE EM ENCONTRAR E UM PREÇO MUITO BOM.
Michaela  O.
Okay so my dad loves these but i really don't like them. They are good with some dip, but alone i feel like I'm eating powdered hamburger
Lismary R.
Me encantan las patatas fritas, me encanta su sabor! dos de mis productos favoritos en un solo paquete "tocino y queso" me encanta !!!
Lily C.
Ohsweken, ON
These chips taste really amazing. They taste just like potato skins. Amazing for when you have a really great taste for the munchies.
Bonny L.
Tried this on a whim and found they actually weren't too bad. Not my favorite flavor but do love other Ruffles flavors
Jacqueline M.
Ennismore , ON
Wasn't sure about these at first, but I love them now. My four year old always chooses these when we grocery shop.