BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins Potato Chips.

Ridges 2x as deep*.

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Potato Chips Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins
  • "They are a bit thicker cut than normal ridged chips, but they hold a lot of great flavor!" in 1 review
Laura B.
Barrie, ON
Tried these chips while at a friends house for a party. I love loaded potato skins and these chips definitely have all the flavor loaded into one. Great for a party side or to put out when friends are coming over.
Anisha J.
Talladega, AL
Ruffles are amazing chips when i find a bag that are seasoned appropriately. Sometimes i get chips on the bag that are just plain Ruffles. I love them anyway though. Bacon and cheddar are bites of joy!
Patricia B.
Sarnia
Love these ! Every time I buy a bag, it seems to disappear within half an hour. I just can't stop myself (or other family members) to stop eating them unless the bag is empty. They are definitely flavorful and crunchy. You've done it again Ruffles... You have created an amazing tasty product !
Penny S.
Kirkland Lake, ONTARIO
My family and I spotted these chips on one of our grocery shopping trips and decided to give them a try. Everyone agreed they were really good with loads of flavor and we would definitely buy them again.
Tiffany S.
Marystown , NL
When you have a craving for something delicious, flavorful and crunchy, these really hit the spot! Each chip is jammed pack with flavor that is pleasing to the taste buds!!
Kate H.
Niagara Falls, ON
These taste just like potato skins! One of my new favorite flavors, they're really seasoned too so the taste is perfect, it's bold and these make an awesome snack for any game night!
Amanda M.
Fredericton , NB
Double ridges ruffles are amazing. I am always looking for a chip that has a good crunch to it with lots of flavour and with this double ruffle idea ! Ruffles has nailed it!
Amanda W.
I am not a huge bacon fan and I found these chips to have a very strong bacon flavor. My husband however loves all things bacon and found these chips a perfect flavor.
Hollee M.
Toronto , ON
These chips are crunchy, delicious, and hearty. They' don't crumble when you bit into them. They are packed with spices and flavor. I really enjoy the range of flavors Ruffles manufactures.
Gen G.
These chips are awesome on their own, but I actually love to dip them. They have the perfect dipping texture, like all Ruffles do, and the flavor on these ones comes through even with dip. A nice sour cream dip nicely contrasts with the bold flavor.