BY RUFFLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins Potato Chips.

Ridges 2x as deep*.

Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

Ruffles® Deep Ridged Potato Chips Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins
  • "They are a bit thicker cut than normal ridged chips, but they hold a lot of great flavor!" in 1 review
Pam Joe G.
Pleasant Hill, MO
Ruffles has ridges...best tasting potato chips and it is so awesome that they now come in so many flavors. I like them all even the plain ones. Great snack alone or with hamburgers. Tops off a sandwich great. They are not too salty and firm chips.
Stephanie S.
Strabane, PA
I've always been a fan of Ruffles chips and these chips did not disappoint. They're full of flavor without being super greasy. They're always a great price and they taste so much better than other brands. I would definitely recommend these chips!
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
I was a little disappointed by these chips. Seeing the flavor of them, I had high expectations. Bacon and Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins, who can resist that? And while the flavoring of them was ok, the main thing that disappointed me about them was the chip itself. It was like a much thicker an rougher chip that a normal chip, and I just really didn't care for that part of it.
Cynthia H.
Definitely a treat!! I usually don't enjoy bacon flavored food..unless it's bacon haha, but these are so yummy! The cheddar and bacon flavor doesn't over powder eachother. I love how thick and big the chips are. I don't really like thin chips, and this is the way to go. One of my favorite brand chips. DELICIOUS!
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
These chips have the best flavor of this flavor can taste all the flavors it's like that exactly what your eating at meal so good and I never eat without dipping it in sour cream
Crystal L.
Love buying these when I need a pick me up at work. Chips are my favorite go to snack. These are such a treat to have when I am looking for something with a slightly different taste.
Shantel H.
Dunbar, WV
Love these they are a must have c when i see them. So much flavor is like eating one turns you into a cop machine you keep racing for more. Love the sweet and tangy combonation
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
These are my favorite chips, because they are full of flavor. They really do taste like a fully loaded bake potato! The only problem I have is that they don't come in a bigger bag. I would certainly recommend this brand of chips to anyone.
Amparo L.
Soooooooo nfelicious it's indescribable but if your not a fan of cheese don't get these cuz this is the cheesiest shizz ever but it's sooooo good like omfg good liars cheese overload up in this house
Holly D.
I could down a whole bag of these in one sitting. My mouth is watering just thinking about them. Unfortunately they are usually so expensive I bypass them for the off brand.